TISSNET 2019: Result, Interview, Counselling & Admission
TISSNET 2019: Result, Interview, Counselling & Admission. TISSNET 2019 Result has been declared on 27th January 2019. TISSNET exam is managed by the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS). Tata Institute of Social Sciences National Entrance Test (TISSNET) is a national level examination. Through this exam, candidates can get admission to the various postgraduate (MA) courses. These courses are offered by the TISS campuses situated at Mumbai, Hyderabad, Guwahati & Tuljapur. Check this article to get detailed information about TISSNET 2019.
TISSNET 2019 Notifications
TISSNET 2019 Admit Card has been released on 21st December 2018. Candidates can download their admit card via login.
TISSNET 2019 Application Form can be completed till 11th December 2018.
TISS Important Dates 2019
Here, we are mentioning the official exam schedule for TISSNET 2019.
|Application starts||24th October 2018|
|Last Date of Online Form Submission||8th December 2018|
|Last Date to complete the application||11th December 2018|
|Hall Ticket Download||21st December 2018 – 5th January 2019|
|Pre-admission orientation Programme for SC/ST/OBC/Minority and PWD candidates will be held at Mumbai/Tuljapur/Hyderabad and Guwahati Campuses||22nd – 23rd December 2018|
|Date of Exam||6th January 2019|
|Result Declaration||27th January 2019 (8:00 PM)|
TISSNET 2019 Result
Candidates can check their results on 27th January 2019. The TISSNET 2019 Result has been announced through online mode on our website. Candidates will able to check their results by entering “Application Number” & “Password”. After the result declaration, the merit list is prepared on the basis of marks secured in the examination.
TISSNET Selection Procedure 2019
The selection of the candidates will be based on two stages, i.e. entrance exam & PIT/PI rounds. These rounds has been started from 27th February 2019. On the basis of the performance in the examination, shortlisted candidates will be invited for the Pre Interview Test and Personal Interview (PIT/PI). For PG courses, the weightage for the General & reserved category should be 50% for TISSNET, 30% for PIT & 30% for PI.
TISSNET Admit Card 2019
TISSNET 2019 Admit Card has been released through online mode only. Candidates can get the admit card from 21st December 2018 to 5th January 2019. Candidates will download the admit card by entering “USER ID” & “Password”. Candidates have to bring the admit card to the examination center.
TISSNET Application Form 2019
- Candidates can get the TISSNET registration form for UG courses through online mode only.
- For PG courses, the application form was available in online and offline mode.
- TISSNET 2019 Application Form was issued from 24th October 2018.
- Candidates can fill the application until 8th December 2018.
- Registered candidates can complete their application until 11th December 2018.
- Students was get the offline application form by Speed Post through sending an application request with application fees to the given address:
Assistant Registrar (Academic),
TATA Institute of Social Sciences,
Deonar Mumbai, 400088
Documents Required to submit along with the Application
- Graduation Mark sheets (for UG courses)
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST category)
- Non-creamy Layer Certificate (OBC category)
- Certificate of Disability for Person with Disability (PWD)
- Bona-fide Certificate from candidates, those are in the final year of the degree (for UG courses)
- Income Certificate (SC/ST/OBC (NC) category)
- One stamp size photograph.
The application fee PG programmes are listed below:
|Make Payment through credit card/debit card/net banking:|
|Programme 1||Rs. 1030||Rs. 260|
|Programme 2||Rs. 2060||Rs. 520|
|Programme 3||Rs. 3090||Rs. 780|
|Programme 1||Rs. 1000 + bank charges||Rs. 250 + bank charges|
|Programme 2||Rs. 2000 + bank charges||Rs. 500 + bank charges|
|Programme 3||Rs. 3000 + bank charges||Rs. 750 + bank charges|
Students can check their eligibility for MA programmes below:
- Qualifying Exam: Students must hold the bachelor’s degree in the pattern of 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 or 10+2+2+1 from any recognized university.
- Appearing Candidates: Students, those will satisfy all the requirements of their bachelor degree examination by 2nd June 2019 are also eligible.
- At the time of applying candidates studying in 3-year degree programme should have passed in all the subjects for the 1st to 4th semesters and candidates studying in 4-year degree programmes should have passed in all the subjects for 1st to 6th semester.
TISSNET Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of TISSNET 2019 is given here:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted in online mode (computer-based test).
- Exam Duration: The duration of the exam will be 1 hour and 40 minutes (2: PM to 3:40 PM).
- No. of Questions: Total 100 questions will be asked in the question paper.
- Subjects: The questions will be asked from General Knowledge, Analytical Ability, Logical Reasoning & English Proficiency.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking for the wrong answer.
|Maths and Logical Reasoning||30|