TDS Rates U/s 194J Reduced from 10% to 2% by Finance Bill 2017. TDS rates reduced to 2% u/s 194J for Call Center business. Simplification of the provisions of tax deduction at source in case Fees for professional or technical services under section 194J. Check More details from following link…
TDS Rates U/s 194J Reduced from 10% TO 2% by Finance Bill 2017
‘The existing provisions of sub-section (1) of section 194J of the Act, inter-alia provides that a specified person is required to deduct an amount equal to ten per cent. of any sum payable or paid ( whichever is earlier) to a resident by way of fees for professional services or fees for technical services provided such sum paid/payable or aggregate of sum paid/payable exceeds thirty thousand rupees to a person in a financial year.
In order to promote ease of doing business, it is proposed to amend section 194J to reduce the rate of deduction of tax at source to two per cent. from ten per cent. in case of payments received or credited to a payee, being a person engaged only in the business of operation of call center
This amendment will take effect from the 1st day of June, 2017.[Clause 65] Finance Bill 2017
Please Download Finance Bill 2017 From Below link….
- Deemed profit u/s 44 AD reduced from 8% to 6% for digital transaction
- Salient Features of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Deposit Scheme, 2016
- PMGKY Scheme, Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Deposit Scheme, 2016
- CBDT Clarification on Fake News Related to Exemption to Political Parties
- Income Tax Due Dates
- Tax treatment of dividend received from a foreign company
- How to submit Response for Outstanding Tax Demand
- Additional Depreciation – Who can Avail?, availability, Rate of Add Dep
- Tax Audit Limit U/s 44AB Increased From 1 Crore to 2 Crore AY 2017-18