Switchover to CS Professional Programme (New Syllabus 2017)
Switchover to CS Professional Programme (New Syllabus 2017). Guidelines for Option to change the Elective Subject under module-3 of Professional Programme (New syllabus).
If you like this article then please like us on Facebook so that you can get our updates in future ……….and subscribe to our mailing list ” freely “
Important Announcement on Switchover from Professional Programme 2012 Syllabus to 2017 Syllabus
The corresponding paper-wise exemptions applicable to 2012 Syllabus Students Switching over to 2017 Syllabus is as under :
|PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMME (2012 SYLLABUS)||PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMME (2017 SYLLABUS)|
|331||Advanced Company Law And Practice||436||Resolution of Corporate Disputes, NonCompliances & Remedies|
|332||Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management And Due Diligence||434||Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence|
|333||Corporate Restructuring, Valuation And Insolvency||435||Corporate Restructuring, Insolvency, Liquidation & Winding-up|
|334||Information Technology And Systems Audit||No Exemption|
|335||Financial, Treasury And Forex Management||437||Corporate Funding & Listings in Stock Exchanges|
|336||Ethics, Governance And Sustainability||431||Governance, Risk Management, Compliances and Ethics|
|337||Advanced Tax Laws And Practice||432||Advanced Tax Laws|
|338||Drafting, Appearances And Pleadings||433||Drafting, Pleadings and Appearances|
|339||Elective Subject||439||Elective Subject|
Guidelines for Option to change the Elective Subject under module-3 of Professional Programme (New syllabus)
- The student has the option to enroll for any other elective irrespective of choice indicated at the time of registration and he/she has the option to change his choice, if he/she wishes.
- There will be no fee for changing their option for elective subject.
- The Physical copy of the Study Material will be provided at a cost to the Student after making change in the option of the elective paper at the time of enrollment.
- The Student may, however, refer to the PDF format of the study material available on ICSI Website which is available free of cost.
- Student wishing to have study material in physical form for an elective, he/she may procure the same from the sale centers of the Institute at HQ/ROs/COs, on payment of requisite charges.
- For the elective papers of the Module III of the Professional Programme, there is no exemption available to the Students on the basis of Syllabus of 2007 or of earlier years or higher qualification.
- In case student wants to cancel the exemption and change the elective subject, then the student will have to reappear in the examination afresh and he shall have the option to enroll for any elective irrespective of choice indicated at the time of registration/passing the examination paper with 60% or more. He shall have the option to change his choice with every subsequent enrollment, if he wishes.
- The student who request for cancellation of exemption on the basis of 60% marks, will have no right to claim the exemption for any subsequent session of examination.
- The student who has cleared one of the optional subjects and is exempted on the basis of 60% will automatically relinquish the exemption permanently, if he opts for any other optional subject.
- There is no change in the procedure of examinations to be conducted by the Institute for Professional Programme (Module III), due to this facility provided to the students.