SRMJEEE Application Form 2022 – Apply Here. SRMJEEE 2022 Application Form will be released from the 2nd week of December 2021 through online mode. The application form will be released by SRM University. The University released a standard application form for admission to all campuses of SRM University. SRMJEEE is conducted for offering admission into UG & PG engineering courses. Candidates have to qualify for the SRMJEE 2022 to get admission in B.Tech & M.Tech course. Aspirants can get all the relevant details about SRMJEE 2022 application form from this article.
SRMJEEE Application Form 2022
Candidates must read all the instructions before filling up the application form.
- SRMJEEE 2022 application form is available through online & offline mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form 2nd week of December 2021.
- Click here to apply for SRMJEEE application 2022.
- The last date to submit the application form will be 3rd week of May 2022.
- After filling the form completely, candidates must take a printout of filled-in application form for further references.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of application form to University office.
The application fee is Rs. 1100/- and it will be non-refundable. Candidates can make the payment via online mode or DD. It should be made in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai.
Candidates fulfilling the given below eligibility conditions will only be eligible to apply for SRMJEEE 2022:
- Nationality: Candidates of India/PIO & OCI card holder’s can apply for SRMJEEE.
- Age: For UG courses, DOB should fall between 1st July 1997 and 1st July 2002 and for PG courses, DOB should fall between 1st July 1993 and 1st July 1998.
- Candidate must passed/appearing the 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as a compulsory subjects with 60% aggregate in PCM for Kattankulathur, Ramapuram and Vadapalani campuses and 50% for NCR, Delhi campus.
- B.Tech Biotechnology/B.Tech Biotechnology Engineering/B.Tech Genetic Engineering: Candidate should passed/appearing the 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology subjects.
- NIOS candidates are not eligible to apply.
SRMJEEE Application Dates 2022
Candidates applying for SRMJEEE can check here the official application dates:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Commencement of registration process||2nd week of December 2021|
|Last date for OMR Application||3rd week of May 2022|
|Last date of submission||Last week of May 2022|
|Slot Booking process||1st week of June 2022|
|SRMJEEE 2022 exam date||2nd to 3rd week of June 2022|
|Declaration of result||June 2022|
|Counselling starts from||2nd week of July 2022|
How to Apply
Aspirants can proceed to apply for SRMJEEE 2022 by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official link (link is provided above).
- First step is of registration.
- Enter your name, email ID, mobile number and password to register yourself.
- After successful registration, candidates will receive a verification link in their email ID.
- Now, login your account using email ID and Password.
- Fill all the details carefully in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of photograph, signature, 10th class mark sheet and 12th class mark sheet. The maximum size of the file should be 500kb.
- Make e-payment through credit card, debit card or internet banking.
- After application form submission, an online application number will be generated. Note it down for your future references.