SRMJEEE Admit Card 2022, SRMJEEE Slot Booking. SRMJEEE 2022 admit card will be released on the official site- https://www.srmist.edu.in/. SRM University organises a university level exam named SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE). This exam is common for the SRM Group of Universities. Students looking for admission in B.Tech & M.Tech may appear for this exam. It is a mandatory exam to get admission into SRM University and its other campuses. Admit card will be generated after the SRMJEEE slot booking 2022. Through this article, candidates can check details about SRMJEEE Admit Card 2022.
SRMJEEE Admit Card 2022
Candidates who have submitted the application form successfully before the due date will download the SRMJEEE hall ticket 2022. It can be downloaded through the candidate’s login/dashboard. Candidates must produce the admit card to the invigilators for the verification process. The admit card will be issued after completing the SRMJEEE slot booking process. Candidates should preserve the admit card as it will be required during the counselling & admission process.
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
Here we have given the details printed on the SRMJEE admit card 2022:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Date & Timing
- Address of Exam Centre
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Address of Candidates
- Exam Related Instructions
SRMJEEE Admit Card 2022 Date
To download the admit card, candidates have to book their slot for examination through the official site. Given below are few important dates regarding SRMJEE 2022:
|Starting of application form||October 2021|
|SRMJEEE slot booking||1st week of April 2022|
|SRMJEEE Admit Card||2nd week of April 2022|
|SRMJEEE exam||3rd- 4th week of April 2022|
|SRMJEEE result 2022||To be announced|
How to Download the Admit Card
Here we are providing some steps to download the SRMJEE hall ticket:
- Open the official website link. (link will be provided above)
- Go through the “SRMJEEE Student Login” option.
- Enter the required details like Email ID and Password.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Choose the exam date and time and book your slot.
- After slot booking, click on the “Download Hall Ticket” button.
- Download and take printout of the admit card.
- Candidates don’t forget to take extra printouts of the admit card for further use.
Instructions for Candidates
Here we have mentioned important instructions to be followed on the exam day:
- Candidates should be present before 30 minutes from the starting of examination.
- Mobile Phones, Pagers, Cellular Phones, Palm Tops, Bluetooth or any electronic devices are not permitted in the exam centre.
- Candidates have to bring SRMJEEE admit card 2022 along with an ID proof.
- The ID proof should conatain a photograph and date of birth of the candidate.
- Candidates are suggested to visit the exam centre before one day from the examination.