Shiv Nadar University Admission 2022: SNU-SAT, Application Form, Dates. Shiv Nadar University Admission 2022 will be released soon. It offers courses at Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctoral levels. It offers courses in humanities & social sciences, natural sciences, technology and engineering studies, communications, and management. SNU is a state-private university situated in Uttar Pradesh, India. For UG courses, candidates have to appear in SNUSAT and APT conducted by the university. Here, candidates can get detailed information on Shiv Nadar University admission 2022 including, exam dates, eligibility criteria, admission procedure, etc.
Shiv Nadar University Admission 2022
- Undergraduate Courses: B.Tech, B.Sc., B.A., BMS
- Postgraduate Courses: M.Sc., MFA, MBA, MA, M.Des, Ph.D
Shiv Nadar University Admission 2022 Dates
The complete schedule of the Shiv Nadar University admission 2022 for UG courses is given below.
|Events||UG Courses Round 1||Round 2||MBA|
|Application form starts||April 2022||June 2022||February 2022|
|Closing date to apply||May 2022||June 2022||April 2022|
|SNUSAT + APT starts||April 2022||June 2022||–|
|Last date to take SNUSAT + APT||June 2022||June 2022||–|
|Releasing of selection list||June 2022||July 2022||–|
|Fee submission date||June 2022||July 2022||–|
|Date of Registration||July 2022||July 2022||July 2022|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Application Form 2022
The candidates are instructed to read the information brochure before proceeding to fill the application form.
- The Application form can be filled through online mode– Official website.
- The application form will be available from the April 2022 for UG courses.
- Candidates can apply till the May 2022.
- The last date to fill MBA application is April 2022.
- Candidates are required to fill all the details carefully and accurately.
- Candidates are instructed that after submission of online application form, keep the printout of it.
- If the candidate is applying based on CAT/GMAT/NMAT/XAT score for MBA course, they have to enter their registration number of the respective qualifying examination.
Candidates have to pay the non-refundable fee of Rs. 1,200/-. The application fee can be remitted through credit card, debit card, and Demand Draft.
The demand draft will be drawn in favor of Shiv Nadar University, payable at Noida. The Demand Draft has to be sent to the address:
Shiv Nadar University, Admissions Office,
NH91, Tehsil Dadri,
Gautam Buddha Nagar,
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for applying to Shiv Nadar University:
- Qualifying Exam: A candidate must hold the Bachelor’s or equivalent degree from any recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: It is necessary to have 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing Candidates: Those waiting for their final year result can also apply.
- Mandatory: The candidates should have the valid CAT/GMAT/NMAT/XAT score.
- Candidates can also apply through SMAT examination.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass the 10+2 examination from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English are the compulsory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to obtain 50% marks in 10+2.
- Mandatory: JEE Mains 2022 score card.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should have the Bachelor Degree in engineering from recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to secure the minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Procedure 2022
The candidates wishing to apply to Shiv Nadar University offered courses can apply by filling the application form. The university provides admission based on qualifying exams and other national-level exams.
The university also considers the 10+2 marks and JEE Mains score for admission in B.Tech courses. After inviting the application forms for UG programs, the shortlisted candidates will be called for SNUSAT (Shiv Nadar University Scholastic Aptitude Test) and APT (Academic Proficiency Test).
Shiv Nadar University Merit list/Result 2022
The authority will prepare a separate merit list for JEE Mains entrance examination qualified candidates and other courses. The shortlisted candidates will be called for further counseling or admission procedure based on their ranks. The merit list will be displayed on the university website. Candidates can check it online mode.
Shiv Nadar University Counselling 2022
Based on the qualifying exam and eligibility criteria, the candidates will be shortlisted for the next rounds.
Candidates must pass the SNU Scholastic Aptitude Test (SNUSAT) and Academic Proficiency Test (APT) to be eligible for counseling for the seat allotment process.
The university will combine the qualifying examination 50% marks and 50% marks of exam conducted by the university for providing admission.
At the time of counseling, candidates have to produce their original documents. Without verification of the required documents, no candidate will be allowed to sit in the counseling.
Shiv Nadar University Admission 2022
The university will offer admission to the candidates who will fulfill the prescribed university eligibility criteria. After selecting the candidates based on their application form, the university will conduct the SNUSAT and APT of 3 hours. The exam will be guided through online mode.
The final admission will be given based on academic records, national-level entrance exam scores, and the exam conducted by the university. Candidates who will reach the cut of marks set by the university will only be eligible for admission. Candidates have to submit the admission fee to get the admission letter.