SAAT Application Form 2022 – Apply Here. SAAT 2022 Registration Form will be started from the 1st week of February 2022 through online mode only. Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University (SOA) is a deemed university located in Bhubaneshwar, Odisha. It organizes the Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT) to offer UG & PG courses. These courses are shown in the area of engineering, management, pharmacy, law, etc. It is a national level online entrance examination. For medical & dental programmes the admission will be offered based on NEET score. Check here to get detailed information about the SAAT application form 2022.
SAAT 2022 Application Form
Students can check the details of the SAAT application form 2022 below:
- Students have to apply online for the SAAT exam.
- No other mode is applicable to fill SAAT online application form 2022.
- Students can fill the application form from the 1st week of February 2022.
- The last date to fill the application form will be Last week of May 2022.
- Students can also apply for more than one programme, but they have to fill a separate application form.
- At the time of form filling, students have to select a date for the admission selection process.
- If students apply more than one programme, they have to select the different date for admission selection process separately.
- Students are permitted to appear for selection procedure only for one programme on a particular date.
- After final submission of application form, students can take a printout of the application form.
Application FeeThere is no prescribed application/examination fee.
|Qualifying Exam||Minimum Marks|
|For B.Tech||Pass 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects.||Secure minimum 45% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST/OBC category)|
|For B.Pharm||Pass 10+2 with PCB/PCMB & PCM and English subjects.||Secure passing marks.|
|For M.Tech||Pass B.Tech/B.E./AMIE/MCA/M.Sc or equivalent examination.||Secure minimum 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category).|
|For MBA/MHMCT/MHA/MHTM||Pass Bachelor Degree.||Score at least 50% marks (45% SC/ST/OBC category).|
|For MCA||Pass bachelor degree (3 years) in any discipline.||Score at least 50% marks (45% SC/ST/OBC category).|
SAAT Application DatesThe Tentative dates of the SAAT 2022 Application Form are given in the table:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Commencement of registration Process||1st week of February 2022|
|Last date for submission||Last week of May 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of June 2022|
|SAAT 2022 Exam||June 2022|
|Declaration of Result||June/ July 2022|
|Commencement of counselling process||July 2022|
How to ApplyStudents can get the details of how to apply for SAAT registration 2022 from the given steps:
- Navigate the official website link (link is given above).
- Click on the link “Check Out to Apply Online”.
- Read all the details carefully.
- Fill your valid email ID & click on “Submit” button.
- A verification code will be sent to your registered email id.
- Now, fill your verification code & click on “Verify” button.
- Click on “Upload Picture” button and upload your scanned photograph.
- Fill your personal details, contact details, course preferences, education details, examination center & date preferences, etc.
- After filling all the details, click on “Submit Now” button.
- Take a printout copy of the filled SAAT application form 2022.
- The acknowledgment receipt of application form will also send to your registered email id.