REAP 2021: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Admission. REAP 2021 (Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process) will be organized for admission to the first year of B.Tech/BE programme in Rajasthan. No entrance exam will be conducted by the authority. The admission in these courses will be based on JEE Main score or class 12th merit. This admission process is managed by the Rajasthan Technical University, Kota. It is a gateway to get admission in various Government and Private technical institutions of Rajasthan (except MNIT Jaipur, BITS Pilani, and other Deemed & Private Universities). Here, we have mentioned the complete details about REAP 2021.
REAP 2021 Important Dates
In this section we are providing the tentative schedule of REAP 2021 exam:
|Starting of online application form||August 2021|
|Last date to deposit the fee through E-Mitra/Bill Desk||August 2021|
|Last date of submission of the online application form||August 2021|
|Date of commencement for filling of online application with late fee of Rs. 500||To be announced|
|Date of closure for fresh registration with late fee of Rs. 500||To be announced|
|Date of commencement for online application with fresh registration & late fee of Rs. 1000 and commitment fees of Rs. 10, 000||To be announced|
|Date of closure for fresh registration with late fee of Rs. 1000||To be announced|
|The choice filling starts from||To be announced|
REAP 2021 Application Form
Candidates are informed to read the information brochure carefully before filling the REAP 2021 application form.
- Candidates have to fill & submit the application form through online mode from the website.
- The application form will be available soon in August 2021.
- click here, to check the official site for more updates on REAP 2021.
- After the fee submission, candidates will get a transaction code. Candidates have to login again & fill the basic details in the application form.
- Candidates have to upload their recent passport size color photograph and signature.
- The size of the photograph should not exceed 100 KB (maximum) & size of a signature not exceeds 50 KB (maximum). The images should be in JPEG format.
- Keep the print copy of the application form for further reference.
- There is no need to submit the application form through offline mode.
- The application fee for REAP 2021 is Rs. 700. The fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
- Candidates can make payment through E-Mitra Kiosk or through online payment via Bill Desk (credit card/debit card/net banking).
- Keep safe the generated E-Mitra code and transaction code for further use.
The eligibility criteria for REAP 2021 are given here:
- Candidates must belong to the Indian nationals.
- Domicile: Candidates those belong to the Rajasthan have a valid domicile only except the earmarked quota of seats for candidates of outside Rajasthan.
- Age Limit: Candidate should be born on or after 1st October 1993.
- Age Relaxation: Relaxation of 5 years will be provided to the SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass the intermediate/HSC examination with at least five subjects from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass the qualifying exam with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects. The optional subjects are Chemistry/ Biology/Biotechnology/Technical Vocational subject.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must obtain the minimum 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) in each of the subjects.
- JEE Main Score: Candidates, those pass the JEE Main 2019 exam & also 10+2 examination in 2020, 2019, 2017 are also eligible.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
The reservation of seats as prescribed by the Government of Rajasthan is given below:
|Other Backward Caste (OBC-NCL)||21%|
|Physically Handicap (PwD)||3%|
|Dependants of Defence Killed/Ex-servicemen / Gallantry award winner||3%|
REAP 2021 Admission
The selection of the candidate in the B.Tech course will also provide on the basis of JEE Main. The candidate will also be selected on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in the 10+2 examination. 100% of seats will be filled through the JEE Main score. In case, any seat will remain vacant then, the seat will be filled through the 12th board percentile.
REAP Counselling 2021
The conducting authority will organize centralized counselling for direct admission. The counselling procedure is given below:
Choice Filling & Locking
After a few weeks of the form submission, the choice filling process will be started. The choice filling process will be starting soon. From 2016, no separate counselling fee is applicable for choice filling. In this process, candidates have to exercise choice filling. Candidates have to fill an online option form. Candidates have to choose the streams and institutes in which they want to get admission. After choice filling, it is necessary to lock the final choices.
On the basis of the locked choices, the seat will be allotted in order of merit to the candidates. The allotment of seats will be done on the basis of merit, locked choices & availability of seats. The REAP result 2021 will be declared on the website. The conducting authority will not send any allotment letter through offline mode to any candidates. Take the printout of the allotment letter from the website.
After the seat allotment, candidates have to report physically to the allotted centre according to the schedule. Candidates have to present along with the given documents:
- High School Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- 10+2 Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Consolidated Grade/Mark sheet of qualifying examination
- Caste Certificate
- PwD Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Fee Receipt
- Provisional Seat Allotment Letter
- Valid JEE Main Score Card 2021