Punjab JET 2019 Application Form: Eligibility, Dates, How to Apply. Punjab JET 2019 Application Form will be made available in the month of April 2019. Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training, Chandigarh organizes admission process known as Punjab JET. From 2016, no entrance exam is conducted by the board to offer admission in diploma courses. It offers admission on the basis of marks secured in matriculation board exam. For complete detail about Punjab JET application form 2019, candidates can check this article.
Punjab JET 2019 Application Form
Candidates can download the Punjab JET application form 2019 from the website as per the due date.
- The application form will be issued in the month of April 2019.
- Candidates can fill the application form through online mode only.
- The last date to fill the online application form for admission process will be in the month of June 2019.
- During form filling, candidates have to fill their personal, educational, correspondence details, etc.
- Candidates also have to upload scanned images (photograph, matric marksheet, signature of candidate, birth certificate).
- Keep the photocopy of the application form for admission procedure.
The application fee will be Rs. 50/-. The fee can be submitted through offline (e-Challan) and online (credit card/debit card/net banking) mode.
Check the eligibility criteria first to fill the application form:
- Nationality: Candidates must be citizen of India.
- Domicile: Candidates should have a valid domicile of Punjab state.
- Age Limit: There is no maximum age limit, but minimum age should be 15 years.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates, those pass the 10th or equivalent examination from state Board/CBSE / ICSE/National Open School are eligible to apply.
- Subjects: Pass above examination with Mathematics, Science and English subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must secure at least 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
Punjab JET 2019 Dates
Check here tentative dates of Punjab JET online application form:
|Application Form Availability||April 2019|
|Last date of form submission||June 2019|
How to Apply
Candidates can check the given steps for Punjab JET 2019 How to Apply:
- Navigate the official website link (link will be given above).
- Click on that link.
- Read instructions and proceed to fill the Punjab JET application form.
- Fill all the required details for registration such as personal & qualification details.
- Also, fill your communication details such as address, email, mobile no. etc.
- Now, upload your scanned photograph, signature, matriculation mark sheet and date of birth certificate.
- Submit the application form and proceed to pay the application fee.
- Select the payment mode & pay the fee.
- After the successful payment, click on the “submit” button.
- Do not forget to take the printout of the completely filled application form.