PU CET 2021: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates. PU CET 2021 Application Form has been released and extended till 12th August 2021. Panjab University Common Entrance Test (PU CET 2021) is conducted by Panjab University. It is a University level entrance exam conducted once a year. PU CET is conducted for providing admission to B.Pharmacy and B.Sc. (Hons.). Candidates seeking admission in affiliated colleges of Panjab University for admission to the above courses can apply for this exam. Candidates can get the details of PU CET 2021 exam dates, application form, eligibility, exam pattern, etc.
PU CET Exam Dates 2021
In the below table, we are providing the official exam dates of PUCET 2021:
|Events||Dates (Announced) PG||Dates(Announced) UG|
|Notification released for online application||15th April 2021||21st July 2021|
|Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Fee Challan||3rd July 2021||17th August 2021|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State bank of India using website generated challan||9th july 2021||19th August 2021|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website||10th July 2021||19th August 2021|
|Admit card||22nd July 2021||27th August 2021|
|Exam date for UG||3rd & 4th August 2021||5th September 2021|
|Result Declaration||25th August 2021||21st September 2021|
|Date of availability of online Admission Form||–||–|
|Last date of filling of online Admission Form||–||–|
|Dates for inviting objections regarding merit||–||September 2021|
PU CET Application Form 2021
Candidates can apply online after reading the information brochure carefully.
- Application form for B.Sc (Hons. School) and B.Pharma can be accessed from the website.
- No application form can be accepted after the last date of receipt of application form.
- The last date to submit the application form is 12th august 2021.
- Click here to apply for PU CET application form 2021.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned photo and signature.
- Keep the printout of the application form safe for the further procedure of admission.
- For General category candidates, the application fee is Rs. 2100/-.
- For SC/ST/PwD category candidates, the fee is Rs. 1050/-.
- The aditional paper (Biology or Mathematics) will be Rs. 300/-.
- The application fee can be paid through SBI bank challan.
- The application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Candidates have to fulfil the following eligibility conditions to appear in PUCET 2021:
- Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply (except NRI quota).
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must qualified/appearing the 10+2 examination from Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi or equivalent board.
- Percentage: Candidates must have obtained minimum 50% marks in PCB/PCM and English subjects.
- Subjects: To be eligible for B.Pharmacy course, the 12th exam must be passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics and English subjects.
PUCET Exam Pattern 2021
The complete exam pattern for the PU CET exam is given below:
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be conducted through offline mode (OMR sheet).
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 2 marks will be awarded.
- Medium: The question paper will be asked in English language.
- Negative Marking: 1/4 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Duration of Exam: For each paper, 70 minutes will be given.
- Medium of Examination: The language of the exam will be English only.
|Paper||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum marks|
Candidates are required to choose the appropriate combination of subjects as per his/her subjects studied in the 12th class.
The syllabus is based on the 12th standard. It contains the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Computer Science and Mathematics as per the course opted by the candidates. Candidates must prepare well for their subjects for the qualifying exam.
PUCET Admit Card
The admit card will be issued by the University on 27th August 2021. The PUCET 2021 Admit card can be downloaded from the website. Candidates can download the admit card online mode. Without a valid admit card, no candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall. Admit card will contain the exam details and the candidate’s personal details.
The PUCET 2021 Result will be issued by the authority via online mode. The result will be declared on 21st September 2021. No separate scorecard will be sent to the candidates by post or any means. There is no re-evaluation/re-checking of the answer sheet. A merit list will be prepared by the university as per the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam.
PUCET Admission 2021
Admission will be provided based on the merit list prepared by Punjab University. A merit list will be drawn based on the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. Only those candidates who will qualify for the entrance exam will be eligible to get admission to the University. The admission process is started and the application form last date is extended to 12th August 2021.
Documents Required at the time of Admission
- 10th Mark Sheet as a proof of Date of Birth.
- 12th Mark Sheet and a passing Certificate.
- Category Certificate
- Admit card of PUCET 2021
- PUCET 2021 Scores