CS Professional Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence Book by Sangeet Kedia for June 2018 Exam. Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence by Sangeet Kedia. Pooja Law House Sangeet Kedia’s CS Professional Secretarial Audit , Compliance Management & Due Diligence (New Syllabus) By Anuj Sharma Applicable for June 2018 Exam. Purchase CS Professional Books for June 2018 Exams, this book is not available in pdf format.
CS Professional Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence Book by Sangeet Kedia
CS Professional Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence Book by Sangeet Kedia for June 2018 Exam
It is with pride and pleasure that I place before the readers, the revised and updated Sixteenth edition of my book for “Secretarial Audit, Compliance management & Due Diligence” Paper (New Syllabus) of CS Professional Programme, for June 2018 Examination
Author: Sangeet Kedia
Publisher: Pooja law house publication
Edition: For June 2018 Exam
Key Features of the Book are as Follows
- It is written in simpler and student friendly language and provides information in a well structured manner without compromising technical details.
- It provides comprehensive and critical study of the aforesaid subject.
- All important and relevant judicial pronouncements, circulars, notifications, clarifications, etc. have been incorporated.
- It contains previous year examinations questions, including the December 2017 Examination, along with solutions.
- Even the last minute changes in law have been incorporated in this book.
- The Book Contaion all the topics to cater the requirements of New Syllabus Prescribed by ICSI.
- Book is highly recommended for students appearing for CS Professional examination.
Part – A : Secretarial Audit
1. Secretarial Audit
2. Secretarial Standards
Part – B : Due Diligence & Compliance Management
3. Due Diligence – An Overview
4. Due Diligence – Equity Shares
5. Due Diligence – Issue Of Debt Instruments
6. Takeovers And Acquisitions
7. Compliance Of Listing Agreement
8. Corporate Governanace
9. Internal Audit Of Depository Participants
10. Euro Issues
11. Indian Depository Receipts
12. Setting Up Of Joint Ventures In India
13. Setting Up Of Joint Ventures Abroad
14. Legal Due Diligence
15. Compliance Management
16. Search / Status Report
17. Securities Management And Compliances
18. Due Diligence – Competition Law
19. Due Diligence – Environmental Law
20. Examination Question Papers
About the Author
Anuj Sharma, 23, B.Com(H) is a qualified Company Secretary by profession. With an objective of imparting and nurturing professional knowledge, he is preparing students for various subjects of Company Secretary Course. His core competency lies in the areas like Due Diligence, Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management, Financial, Treasury and Forex Management and Drafting. He is also actively involved in Stock Market Trading with the help of Technical Analysis techniques. Currently, he is a faculty member of “SANGEET KEDIA ACADEMY” (previously known as SANGEET KEDIA CLASSES), a premier coaching institute for building and nurturing the upcoming Company Secretaries