CS Professional Ethics, Governance and Sustainability Book by Abhishek Mittal For June 2018 Exam. Ethics, Governance and Sustainability by Abhishek Mittal. Pooja Law House CS Professional Programme (New Syllabus) Ethics, Governance and Sustainability By Abhishek Mittal Applicable for June 2018 Exam. Purchase CS Professional Books for June 2018 Exams, this book is not available in pdf format.
CS Professional Ethics, Governance and Sustainability Book by Abhishek Mittal
CS Professional Ethics, Governance and Sustainability Book by Abhishek Mittal For June 2018 Exam
Author: Abhishek mittal
Publisher: Pooja law house publication
Edition: For June 2018 Exam
Key Features of the Book are as Follows
- It is user friendly and provides information m a well structured manner.
- It provides comprehensive and critical study of the aforesaid subjects.
- All important and relevant judicial pronouncements, circulars, notifications, clarifications, etc. have been incorporated.
- Even the last minute changes in law is incorporated in this book.
- The Book contains all the topics to cater the requirements of New Syllabus prescribed by ICSI.
- Revised & Upadated.
- 100% ICSI Study Material Coverage.
- Includes All Examination Question & Answer.
Part – ‘A’ Ethics & Governance (70 Marks)
- Introduction : Ethics & Governance
- Ethical Principles in Business
- Conceptual Framework of Corporate Governance
- Board Effectiveness : Issues and Challenges
- Board Committees
- Legislative framework of Corporate Governance
- Corporate Governance in Banks, Insurance & PSC’s
- Legislative Framework of Corporate Governance An International Perspective
- Risk Management and Internal Control
- Corporate Governance and Shareholders Rights
- Corporate Governance and Other Stakeholders
- Corporate Governance Forums
Part – ‘B’ Sustainability
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Corporate Sustainability
- Corporate sustainability Reporting Framework
- Legal Framework : Conventions, Treaties on Environment and Social Aspects
- Principles of Absolute Liability
- Examination Question Papers
About the Author
Abhishek Mittal, 30, B.Com, is a Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and a Management Graduate from IBS, Hydrabad. By profession, he is the lecturer for various subjects of Company Secretary (CS) and MBA Courses. He is also a Consultant for Corporate Laws and Secretarial Matters to number of well reputed companies. He has a teaching and industry experience of more than 4 years. He is also a Visiting Faculty for Oral Coaching Classes conducted by Northern India Regional Council (NIRC) of ICSI. He has been a Visiting Faculty to Fortune Institute of International Business, New Delhi. He has addressed various career counseling and academic programmes.