CS Professional Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings Book by Sangeet Kedia for June 2018 Exam. Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings by Sangeet Kedia. Pooja Law House Sangeet Kedia’s CS Professional Drafting Appearance & Pleadings (New Syllabus) By Anuj Sharma Applicable for June 2018 Exam. Purchase CS Professional Books for June 2018 Exams, this book is not available in pdf format.
CS Professional Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings Book by Sangeet Kedia
CS Professional Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings Book by Sangeet Kedia for June 2018 Exam
It is with pride and pleasure that I place before the readers, the revised and updated fifteenth edition of my book for “Drafting Appearances & Pleadings” Paper (New Syllabus) of CS Professional Programme, for June 2018 Examination.
Author: Sangeet Kedia
Publisher: Pooja law house publication
Edition: For June 2018 Exam
Key Features of the Book are as Follows
- It is written in simpler and student friendly language and provides information in a well structured manner without compromising technical details.
- It provides comprehensive and critical study of the law and drafting of various deeds.
- All important and relevant judicial pronouncements, circulars, notifications, clarifications, etc. have been incorporated.
- It contains previous year examinations questions, including the Dec 2017 Examination, along with solutions.
- Even the last minute. Changes in law have been incorporated in this book.
- The Book contains all the topics to cater the requirements of New Syllabus prescribed by ICSI
- Book is highly recommended for students appearing for CS Professional examination.
- General Principles of Drafting – I
- General Principles of Drafting – Ii
- Drafting of Agreements & Deeds- I
- Drafting of Agreements & Deeds – Ii
- Drafting of Agreements & Deeds – Iii
- 6. Drafting of Agreements & Deeds- IV
- Drafting of Agreements & Deeds- V
- Drafting of Agreements Under Companies act
- Appearances and Pleadings – I
- Appearances and Pleadings – Ii
- Appearances and Pleadings -Iii
- Compounding Of Offences 231
- Examination Question Papers
About the Author
Anuj Sharma, 23, B.Com(H) is a qualified Company Secretary by profession. With an objective of imparting and nurturing professional knowledge, he is preparing students for various subjects of Company Secretary Course. His core competency lies in the areas like Due Diligence, Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management, Financial, Treasury and Forex Management and Drafting. He is also actively involved in Stock Market Trading with the help of Technical Analysis techniques. Currently, he is a faculty member of “SANGEET KEDIA ACADEMY” (previously known as SANGEET KEDIA CLASSES), a premier coaching institute for building and nurturing the upcoming Company Secretaries. Anoop Jain Pooja Law House.