CS Professional Advance Company law and Practice Book By Anoop Jain for June 2018 Exam. Advance Company Law & Practice Anoop Jain. Aj publication CS Professional Advance Company Law And Practice ( New Syllabus ) By Anoop Jain Applicable for June 2018 Exam. Purchase CS Professional Books for June 2018 Exams, this book is not available in pdf format.
CS Professional Advance Company law and Practice Book By Anoop Jain
CS Professional Advance Company law and Practice Book By Anoop Jain for June 2018 Exam
Author: Anoop jain
Publisher: A.J PUBLICATIONS
Edition: For June 2018 Exam
Key Features of the Book are as Follows
- as per revised secretarial standards
- NCLT AND NCLAT RULES 2016.
- All Amended Rules, Circulars, Notification and Orders.
- Simplified Language and Chari Analysis.
- Connectivity of Listing Regulations 2015.
- Comprehensive coverage of notices. Minutes and resolutions
- 1. Formation of business organisation
- 2. Types of company,
- 2. A Exemptions to companies,
- 3. Formation of companies,
- 4. One person company,
- 5. Memorandum of association and its alteration,
- 6. Articles of association and its alteration,
- 7. Conversion of companies,
- 8. E-governance,
- 9. Membership,
- 10. Register and returns,
- 11. General meeting,
- 12. Share capital part-a (basics),
- 13. Share capital part-b (issue of shares),
- 14. Share capital part-c (allotment of shares),
- 15. Share capital part-d (share certificates),
- 16. Share capital part-e (call, forfeiture, surrender and reduction of shares,
- 17. Share capital part -f (transfer and transmission of shares,
- 18. Account company,
- 19. Audit of account,
- 20. Charges and mortgages,
- 21.Producer company,
- 22. Striking off name of company,
- 23. Global developments,
- 24. Company secretary, secretarial standards and audit,
- 25. Non profit organisation (NPO),
- 26. Debentures,
- 27. Deposits,
- 28. Dividends,
- 29. Inter- corporate investment,
- 30.Directors (divides in 10 5 parts),
- 31. Drafting under Companies Act 2013,
- 32. Drafting under companies act 2013,
- 33.Miscellaneous provisions of the Companies Act, 2013.
- 34. INSIDER Trading
About The Author
Anoop Jain is author of many popular and best selling law books. In industry he is popularly known as “CORPORATE LAW WIZARD”. He is the winner of best MSOP participant award by ICSI (NIRC). He is one of the renowned writer in the field of finance, especially in the area of Advanced Company Law & Practice,Secretarial Audit,Compliance Management and Due Diligence,Corporate Restructuring, Valuation and Insolvency,Ethics, Governance and Sustainability,Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings,Company Law for CS Professional,CS Executive exams.
The author has written a number of excellent books in the area of Advanced Company Law & Practice,Secretarial Audit,Compliance Management and Due Diligence,Corporate Restructuring, Valuation and Insolvency,Ethics, Governance and Sustainability,Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings,Company Law that is useful for CS Professional,CS Executive exams. Author Anoop Jain books are currently available through AJ Publication. For the benift of the student he has opened his qwn publication house (under name and style of AJ Education and publication LLP). for providing good CS books at affordable price. He is also founder of inter lege professionals private limited ( A legal consultancy firm).