CS Executive Tax Laws and Practice Book by Yogendra Bangar, Vandana Bangar for Dec 2018. This Book is useful for CS Executive students Appearing in Dec 2018 Exam, It also includes Gst part Applicable for CS Executive Exam. Tax Laws and Practice Mcq’s For CS Executive by Yogendra Bangar and Vandana Bangar. Aadhya Prakashan Comprehensive Guide To Tax Laws and Practice (MCQ’S) for CS Executive by Yogendra Bangar and Vandana Bangar Applicable for Dec 2018 Exam. Purchase CS Executive Books for Dec 2018 Exams, this book is not available in pdf format.
CS Executive Tax Laws and Practice Book by Yogendra Bangar, Vandana Bangar
CS Executive Tax Laws and Practice Book by Yogendra Bangar, Vandana Bangar for Dec 2018 Exam
Author: Dr. yogendra bangar & Dr. vandana bangar
Edition: For Dec 2018 Exam
Unique Features of the Book are as Follows
- Coverage of about 2,765 Multiple Choice Questions (including 826 MCQ’s on GST)
- Coverage of all the latest developments in GST including Circulars and Notification upto 30-06-2018.
- Coverage of amendments in Direct Taxes by the Finance Act, 2017.
- Coverage of International Txation, Tax Planning & Tax Management
- Solved Paper June, December 2017 Exam
- Comprehensive Guide to Tax Laws and Practice – A Quick Referencer Cum MCQ’s
PART A – INCOME TAX (70 Marks)
- Basic Concepts
- Residential Status
- Income from House Property
- Profits and Gains of Business or Profession
- Capital Gains
- Income from Other Sources
- Income of Other Persons Included in Assessee’s Total Income
- Aggregation of Income and Set-off of Loss
- Deductions from Gross Total Income
- Incomes Exempt from Tax
- Assessment of Individuals
- Assessment of Various Other Entities (HUF, FIRM/ LLP, AOP/BOI, NON-RESIDENTS, TRUSTS)
- Tax Deduction at Source (TDS) and Advance Tax
- Provisions for Filing of Return of Income
- Other Miscellaneous Topics
- Tax planning and International Taxation
PART B – GST (30 Marks)
- Central Goods and Services Tax
- Integrated Goods and Services Tax
- Union Territory Goods and Services Tax
- GST (Compensation to States)
About The Author
Yogendra Bangar –
B,Com. (Hons.), FCA, CS, FICWA, DISA (ICA) Gold Medalist in B.Com (Hons.) Raj. University, President’s Award holder of the ICSI Rank holder in Chartered Accountancy Examination, Rank holder in Chartered Accountancy Examination, Faculty Member ICA & ICWA Institute in Jaipur, Presently conducting Classes for Professional Courses, Author of various books at UG, PG & professional levels, Contributing articles to leading magazines and newspapers.
Vandana Bangar –
B.Com, FCA Gold Medalist in B.Com Karnataka University, Author of various books at UG, PG & professional levels, Faculty in Business & Corporate Laws, A prolific author and contemporary writer of articles in leading magazines and newspapers.