CS Executive Industrial, Labour and General Law Scanner by NS Zad For June 2018 Exam. Scanner – Industrial Labour & General Laws (Cs-Executive). Taxmann Scanner for Industrial Labour & General Laws By N.S. ZAD Applicable For June 2018 Exam. Purchase CS Executive Scanner for June 2018 Exams, this Scanner is not available in pdf format.
CS Executive Industrial, Labour and General Law Scanner by NS Zad
CS Executive Industrial, Labour and General Law Scanner by NS Zad For June 2018 Exam
Author: NS ZAD
Edition: For June 2018 Exam
Unique Features of the Scanner are as Follows
- Scanner-cum-Exam Guide.
- Chapter wise summary for quick revision.
- All Fully solved MCQs of all past exams [Including December 2017 exam].
- Additional MCQs for practice.
- Chapter 1 Minimum Wages Act, 1948
- Chapter 2 Payment of Wages Act, 1936
- Chapter 3 Equal Remuneration Act, 1976
- Chapter 4 Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
- Chapter 5 Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
- Chapter 6 Labour Laws (Simplification of Procedure for Furnishing Returns & Maintaining Registers by Certain Establishments) Act, 1988
- Chapter 7 Employment Exchanges (Compulsory Notification of Vacancies) Act, 1959
- Chapter 8 Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Act, 1946
- Chapter 9 Apprentices Act, 1961
- Chapter 10 Maternity Benefit Act, 1961
- Chapter 11 Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act, 1970
- Chapter 12 Child Labour (Prohibition & Regulation) Act, 1986
- Chapter 13 Trade Union Act, 1926
- Chapter 14 Employees’ Compensation Act, 1923
- Chapter 15 Employees Provident Fund & Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
- Chapter 16 Employees State Insurance Act, 1948
- Chapter 17 Industrial Disputes Act, 1947
- Chapter 18 Factories Act, 1948
- Chapter 19 Audit under Labour Legislations
- Chapter 20 Limitation Act, 1963
- Chapter 21 Laws relating to Torts
- Chapter 22 Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- Chapter 23 Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- Chapter 24 Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- Chapter 25 Specific Relief Act, 1963
- Chapter 26 Interpretation of Statutes
- Chapter 27 Constitution of India
- Chapter 28 Right to Information Act, 2005
- Solved Paper December 2016
- Solved Paper June 2017
- Solved Paper Dec 2017
About the Author
Shri N S Zad obtained his Commerce degree from Shivaji University of Kolhapur and cleared CS Final Exam in June 2005 held by Institute of Company Secretary of India. He is in teaching line from last 10 years and has vast teaching experience for various professional courses like CA, CS & CWA at IPCC/Executive & Final level. He has practical experience for working with medium and large size organizations and firm of practicing company secretaries. Currently he is working as “?Course Director for CS & CWA?” in Excellent Professional Academy Pvt. Ltd., Pune. He teaches all the subjects for CS Executive & Final level. He is founder director of ?Zads Professional Academy at Satara. Considering needs of CS students he is writing books for other subjects of CS Executive level.