CS Executive Economic and Commercial Law book by Sangeet Kedia for Dec 2018 Exam. Economic & Commercial Laws (old Syllabus) by Sangeet Kedia. Pooja Law House CS Executive Economic & Commercial Laws (old Syllabus) By Sangeet Kedia Applicable for Dec 2018 Exam. Purchase CS Executive Books for Dec 2018 Exams, this book is not available in pdf format.
CS Executive Economic and Commercial Law book by Sangeet Kedia
CS Executive Economic and Commercial Law book by Sangeet Kedia for Dec 2018 Exam
It is with pride and pleasure that I place before the readers, the revised and updated nineteenth edition of my book for “Economic & Commercial Laws” Paper of CS Executive Programme, for December 2018 Examination.
Author: Sangeet Kedia
Publisher: Pooja Law House
Edition: For Dec 2018 Exam
The unique features of the book are as follows
- It is written in simpler and student friendly language and provides information in a well structured manner without compromising technical details.
- It provides comprehensive and critical study of the various economic & commercial laws.
- All important and relevant judicial pronouncements, circulars, notifications, clarifications, have been incorporated.
- It contains previous year examinations questions, including the June 2017 Examination, along with solutions.
- Even the last minute changes in law have been incorporated in this book.
- The Book contains all the topics to cater the requirements of Syllabus prescribed by ICS!
- Book is highly recommended for students appearing for CS Executive Examination.
1. Consumer Protection Act, 1986
2. Monopolies and Restrictive Trade Practices Act, 1969 – A Oerview
3. Competition Act, 2002
4. Foreign Contirbution (Regulation) Act, 2010
5. Forign Exchange Management Act, 1999
6. Foreign Trade Policy 2009 – 2014
7. Intellectual Property Laws
8. Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996
9. Transfer of Property Act, 1882
10. Indian Stamp Act, 1899
11. Prevention of Money Laundering Act
12. Indian Contract Act, 1872
13. Essential Commodities Act, 1955
14. Legal Meterology Act, 2009
15. Industries (Development and Regulation) Act, 1951
16. The Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Act, 2006
17. Pollution Control and Environment Protection
18. Registration Act, 1908
19. Societies Registration Act, 1860
20. Indian Trusts Act, 1882
21. Examination Objective Questions
22. Examination Question Papers
About The Author
Sangeet Kedia, 42, B.Sc. (H) Maths, is Fellow Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and a Law Graduate from University of Delhi. By propfession, he is the lecurer for various Corporate Law Papers of Company Secretary (CS) and Chartered Accountant (CA) Courses. Along with this, he is also a Consultant for Corporate Laws and Secretarial Matters to number of well reputed companies. He has a teaching and industry experience of more than 15 years. He is the Director of ‘Sangeet Kedia Classes’, a premier Coaching Institute for company Secretary Course. Sangeet Kedia is a well known name since 2000, as a highly reputed teacher, in the CS students fraternity. He is also a Visiting Faculty for Oral Coaching Classes conducted by Northern India Regional Council (NIRC) of ICSI. He has been a Visiting Faculty to ENPC MBA Programme of the Ecole Nationale de Ponts et Chaussees, Paris.He has addressed various career counseling and academic programmes. He was also one of the panelists for judging various competitions such as Company Law Quiz, Elocution, Moot Court,, etc. organized by NIRS of ICSI. He is also the author of many books for the professional courses.