CS Executive Cost and Management Accounting Book by Puneet Bhatia for June 2018 Exam. Sangeet Kedia’s Cost and Management Accounting with Mcq by Puneet Bhatia. Pooja Law House Sangeet Kedia Cost & Management Accounting for CS Executive By Puneet Bhatia Applicable for June 2018 Exam. Purchase CS Executive Books for June 2018 Exams, this book is not available in pdf format.
CS Executive Cost and Management Accounting Book by Puneet Bhatia
CS Executive Cost and Management Accounting Book by Puneet Bhatia for June 2018 Exam
Author: Puneet Bhatia
Publisher: Pooja Law House
Edition: For June 2018 Exam
It is with pride and pleasure that r place before the readers, the thirteenth edition of my book for “Cost and Management Accounting” (New Syllabus) Paper of CS Executive Programme.
The unique features of the book are as follows –
- It is user friendly and provides information in a well structured manner.
- It provides comprehensive and critical study of the aforesaid subject.
- It contains numerous multiple choice questions with solution along with the concepts.
- The Book contains all the topics to cater the requirements of New Syllabus prescribed by ICSI.
- Introduction to Cost & Management Accounting,
- Cost Sheet,
- Contract Costing,
- Process Costing, Joint Products and by Products,
- Integral and Non-Integral Systems,
- Operating Costing (Service Costing),
- Reconciliation of Cost and Financial Accounts,
- Budgetary Control,
- Marginal Costing,
- Standard Costing,
- Ratio Analysis,
- Cash Flow Statement,
- Fund Flow Statement,
- Past Examination Questions
About The Author
Puneet Bhatia, 37 B.Com (H) , is a Commerce Graduate and a qualified Company Secretary by profession. For the past two years, the author is preparing students for various subjects of Company Secretary and Chartered Accountancy courses. His core competency lies in the areas like Business Laws, Economics, Costing and Financial Accounting. Besides the above, he shares his experience with well reputed CS firms and Companies for resolving and advising on various secretarial issues. Currently, he is a faculty member of “Sangeet Kedia Classes”, a premier coaching institute for building and nurturing the upcoming Company Secretaries. He is also a visiting faculty to other reputed coaching institutes in Delhi.
He have diligence and immense ability to learn, relearn and unlearn. Inspite being India’s best faculty and accepted in whole country they are still far away from arrogance.He have been playing multiple roles since the time they are teachers. He is a teachers, motivators, friends, counselors and inspiration for many aspirants. He gives students a classroom where they can share their doubts and can receive maximum learning. He make students to imbibe all the knowledge given in the class so that they can retain it in the future as well.