CS Executive Cost and Management Accounting Book Anupama Shukla For Dec 2018 Exam. A Quick Reference guide with short summary with past Exam solved Question with Extra Questions for practice. Examtime cost and management Accounting also includes solved paper of June 2018 Exam conducted by icsi
. Examtime Quicker Cost and Managemnet Accounting by CMA Anupama Shukla. Edutime Examtime Quicker Cost and Managemnet Accounting by CMA Anupama Shukla For Dec 2018 Exam. Purchase CS Executive Books for Dec 2018 Exams, this book is not available in pdf format.
CS Executive Cost and Management Accounting Book by Anupama Shukla
CS Executive Cost and Management Accounting Book by Anupama Shukla For Dec 2018 Exam
Author: CMA Anupama Shukla
Edition: For Dec 2018 Exam
- Solved paper of June 2018 included
- The book is designed to help students during Examtime for quick revision with theory and MCQ .
- FAQ has been provided in last of every chapter for complete clarity of concepts during Exam time .
- The Book is complementary study material with icsi module for cost and management accounting .
- The book contains approx 3000 MCQ and by digital excess students can practice 7000 MCQ chapter-wise .
- The book includes all past year Exam MCQ’s with Answer .
The unique features of the book are as follows –
- Examination Question for practice
- Extra question for practice
- Timer for efficiency in learning
- Access from anywhere any time
About the Author
Anupama Shukla is commerce graduate from maitreyi college Delhi University. She is also a qualified cost accountant from the institute of cost accountant of India (ICMAI) & M.Com (MAFS) Master of Commerce in management accounting and financial strategy. As far as her work experience is concerned she worked as a commerce faculty in so many renowned coaching institutes for last 5 years.
She is dynamic and well known educator in the professional stream. She has taught innumerable students of CA, CS, ICWAI,B.com (P/H) programme on various topics like business law, Taxation , financial management ,Accounts, she has imparting coaching to more than 4000 students. She has also authored ExamTime for Tax Law & Practice cs Executive with Edutime publication. I do believe in the following line very deeply:
“If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.”