CS Executive Capital Market and Securities Law Book by NS Zad For June 2018 Exam. Taxmann’s Capital Markets & Securities Laws for CS Executive. Taxmann CS Executive Capital Markets & Securities Laws By N.S Zad Applicable for June 2018 Exam. Purchase CS Executive Books for June 2018 Exams, this book is not available in pdf format.
CS Executive Capital Market and Securities Law Book by NS Zad
CS Executive Capital Market and Securities Law Book by NS Zad For June 2018 Exam
I am indeed gratified by the students, teachers and institutions response to my First and Second Edition. It is a pride and pleasure that I place Third Edition of my book “Capital Markets & Securities Laws”. The Capital Market & Securities Laws is one of the most important subject for the CS Executive Students. Securities Laws is inherently complicated and is subject to constant refinement through new primary Legislations, Rules and Regulations made thereunder. Security law reforms are an ongoing and continuous process and the Government has been introducing new laws and amending the existing ones in response to the emerging needs of the investors in a constantly dynamic economic environment. Keeping all the above aspects in mind and difficulty faced by students for preparation of this subject I am presenting this book specifically in Question & Answer format for easy preparation of subject. The book is a comprehensive work, with lucid and systematic presentation for theory questions and practical case laws. All the questions and practical case laws are arranged topic-wise covering all the past 48 exams from June 1994 to Dec. 2017 so that student can get 360 degree view of CS Examination pattern. Further all the theory questions, practical case laws and objectives are answered as per the latest applicable provisions and amendments up to date. I assure you all that CS Executive student studying for “Capital Market & Security Law” paper from this book will come out with flying colours.
Author: NS Zad
Edition: For June 2018 Exam
Key Features of the Book are as Follows –
- Easy & understandable theory with examples and practical case laws.
- Comments & explanatory notes along with examples for complicated terms.
- Topic wise/section wise grouping of provisions.
- More than 1200 solved theoretical & practical questions covering past 48 CS Executive exams.
- Answers to all questions are given as per latest applicable provision (Including Dec 2017).
- MCQs for better understanding of the subject.
Section A Capital Market
- Chapter 1 Overview of Capital Market
- Chapter 2 Capital Market Instruments
- Chapter 3 Credit Rating & IPO Grading
- Chapter 4 Securities Market Intermediaries
- Chapter 5 Market Infrastructure Institutions (Stock Exchange Trading Mechanism)
- Chapter 6 Debt Market
- Chapter 7 Money Market
- Chapter 8 Mutual Funds
- Chapter 9 Alternative Investment Fund
- Chapter 10 Collective Investment Schemes
- Chapter 11 Resource Mobilization in International Capital Market
- Chapter 12 Indian Depository Receipts
- Chapter 13 Foreign Portfolio Investors
- Chapter 14 Non-Convertible Redeemable Preference Shares
- Chapter 15 Real Estate Investment Trust
- Chapter 16 Infrastructure Investment Trust
Section B Securities laws
- Chapter 17 Regulatory Framework Governing Stock Exchanges
- Chapter 18 Securities & Exchange Board of India
- Chapter 19 Depositories
- Chapter 20 Listing & Delisting Of Securities
- Chapter 21 Issue of Securities
- Chapter 22 Regulatory Framework relating to Securities Market Intermediaries
- Chapter 23 Insider Trading 606
- Chapter 24 Takeover Code – An overview
- Chapter 25 Investor Protection
- Solved Paper CS Executive – June 2017
- Solved Paper CS Executive – Dec 2017
About the Author
Shri N S Zad obtained his Commerce degree from Shivaji University of Kolhapur and cleared CS Final Exam in June 2005 held by Institute of Company Secretary of India. He is in teaching line from last 14 years and has vast teaching experience for various professional courses like CA, CS & CMA at IPCC/Executive/Inter & Final Level. He has practical experience for working with medium and large size citganizations and finn of Practicing Company Secretaries.