CMA Inter Indirect Taxation Book by Girish Ahuja, Ravi Gupta for June 2018 Exam. Systematic Approach to Indirect Taxation By Girish Ahuja And Dr Ravi Gupta. CCH Systematic Approach to Indirect Taxation for CMA Inter By Girish Ahuja And Dr Ravi Gupta Applicable for June 2018 Exam. Purchase CMA Inter Book for June 2018 Exams, this Book is not available in pdf format.
CMA Inter Indirect Taxation Book by Girish Ahuja, Ravi Gupta for June 2018
CMA Inter Indirect (Systematic Approach to Indirect Taxation) Taxation Book by Girish Ahuja, Ravi Gupta for June 2018 Exam
Author: Dr. Girish Ahuja & Dr. Ravi Gupta
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer
Edition: For June 2018 Exam
- A simplified, systematic approach to the understanding of a complex subject written in a unique, simple, easy to understand language that enables a quicker grasp for the student. The topics are explained with the help of Tabular and Graphical Presentation, to make it simple for students, to understand the concept.
- Each topic, after a theoretical exposition, is followed by plenty of illustrations with solutions to facilitate the busy student to master the practical application of the law. Numerous problems and solutions have been given to enable the students to clearly grasp the intricate provisions.
- One stop solution to understand new legislation “Goods and Service Tax” in a detailed manner.
- Upto date with all the latest amendments as notified by the department.
- For better clarity on GST and Customs, the book has been framed with 100+ Examples, 200+ Multiple Choice Questions, 100+ Theoretical Questions, 50+ Illustrations and 150+ Practical Questions.
- Provisions are explained with the help of tabular and graphical presentation.
- 100% Coverage of Syllabus, as issued by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India recently.
- The book is useful for the students appearing in CMA Inter and other Specialised Studies. It will also be useful for graduate/post graduate students of various Universities and Management Institutes as well as the Departmental examinations of the Income-tax Department.
About the Authors
Dr. GIRISH AHUJA did his graduation and post-graduation from Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi and was a position holder. He was awarded a Ph.D. degree by Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), Delhi University. He has been teaching Direct Taxes to students at various levels for more than 35 years. He is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI) and was a rank holder of both Intermediate and Final examinations of the Institute. He was a senior faculty member of Shriram College of Commerce (Delhi University) and also has been visiting faculty member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and various management institutes. He had been nominated by the Government to the Central Council of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India for two terms. He is a Special Invitee to the Fiscal Law Committee of ICAI and Editorial Board of ICSI. He is also on the Board of Directors of many reputed companies and has a vast and rich experience in the field of Finance and Taxation. He has also been appointed by the Govt. of India to the Central Board of Director of State Bank of India. Dr. Ahuja has addressed more than 4000 seminars organized by the ICAI, ICSI, ICWAI, Chambers of Commerce.
Dr. RAVI GUPTA did his graduation and post-graduation from Shri Ram College of Commerce. Thereafter, he did LL.B. from Delhi University and MBA (Finance) from Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi. He has been awarded a Ph.D. degree in International Finance by the Delhi University. He is a faculty member at Shri Ram College of Commerce (Delhi University) and also has vast practical experience in handling tax matters of trade and industry. He has been a visiting faculty member at The Indian Law Institute, The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, MFC (South Campus, Delhi University), MDI and various other Management Institutes. He has addressed more than 2000 seminars on Direct Taxes organized by ICAI, Chambers of Commerce, Universities, etc. He has been appointed by the Government of India as a member of the Committee constituted for Simplification of Income Tax Act. He is an independent director of many reputed companies. He has also been nominated Central council member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India by the govt. of India.