CA IPCC Advanced Accounting Book By M P Vijay Kumar for May, Nov 2018 Exam. First Lessons in Advanced Accounting (New Syllabus) By M P Vijay Kumar. Snow white First Lessons in Advanced Accounting for CA IPCC Gr-II New Syllabus By M P Vijay Kumar Applicable for May, Nov 2018 Exam. Purchase CA IPCC Books for May, Nov 2018 Exams, this book is not available in pdf format.
CA IPCC Advanced Accounting Book By M P Vijay Kumar
CA IPCC Advanced Accounting Book By M P Vijay Kumar for May, Nov 2018 Exam
Written in an easy-to-grasp style, this is a complete and dependable companion for sell-study students, 10 gain expertises in the subject of Accounting.
Author: M P Vijay Kumar
Publisher: Snow White Publication
Edition: For May / Nov. 2018 Exam (New Syllabus)
Key Features of the Book are as Follows
- Accounting for ESOP, Underwriting, and Buyback of Equity Shares.
- Accounting for NBFCs and Mutual funds.
- Advanced problems in Amalgamation, reconstruction and liquidation of companies.
- Financial Reporting of Banking and Insurance Companies.
- Valuation of Goodwill.
- Consolidation of financial Statements.
- Guidance notes on Specified.
- Accounting aspects.
- Accounting Standards.
- Applicable (7 ,9,14,18,19,20,24,26,29).
- Company Accounts – ESOP
- Company Accounts – Buyback
- Company Accounts – Underwriting
- Company Accounts – Liquidation
- Company Accounts – Amalgamation
- Company Accounts – Reconstruction
- Financial Statements of Insurance Companies
- Accounting for Banking Companies
- Accounting for NBFCs and Mutual Funds
- Valuation of Goodwill
- Consolidation of Financial Statements
- Guidance notes on Specified Accounting aspects
- Accounting Standards
- AS-7 Construction Contracts
- AS-9 Revenue Recognition
- AS-14 Accounting for Amalgamations
- AS-18 Related Party Disclosures
- AS-19 Leases
- AS-20 Earnings Per Share
- AS-24 Discontinuing Operations
- AS-26 Intangible Assets
- AS-29 Provisions, Contingent Liabilities and Contingent Assets
About The Author
Mr. M. P. Vijay Kumar has been the Chief Financial Officer of Sify Technologies Limited since October 18, 2007. Mr. Kumar has been Partner of Yoganandh & Ram, Chartered Accountants for the past eight years. His areas of expertise includes financial/management consulting, legal advisory services and management audit. Prior to joining Yoganandh & Ram, Mr. Kumar worked for seven years with Sundaram Finance Services Ltd., Chennai, the investment banking division of Sundaram. His books published is Financial Reporting with Snow White Publishing CA Final in 2014 Edition and Business Laws, Ethics & Communication with Snow White Publishing for exam CA IPCC August 2014 Edition.