CA IPCC Advance Accounting Book by G Sekar, B Sarvana Prasath for May 2018 Exam. Students’ Handbook on Accounting Group II (Old Syllabus) By CA G Sekar, CA B Saravana Prasath. CCH Padhuka Advance Accounting Old Syllabus for CA IPCC Group 2 By G Sekar and B Sarvana Prasath Applicable for May 2018 Exam. Purchase CA IPCC Books for May 2018 Exams, this book is not available in pdf format.
CA IPCC Advance Accounting Book by G Sekar, B Sarvana Prasath
CA IPCC Advance Accounting Book by G Sekar, B Sarvana Prasath for May 2018 Exam
Though this book is specifically designed to meet the requirement for the CA Curriculum, Students of other Professional Courses (CMA, CS) and University Graduation Courses (B.Com, BCA) can also use this Book to assist in their preparation process. The Authors express their gratitude to The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for granting permission to use questions from previous examinations and Revision Test Papers (RTP). The Authors are thankful to the enthusiastic team of Professionals and Students, who have made significant contribution and valuable suggestions in bringing out this New Edition Book and its updates The thoroughly Revised and Enlarged Edition of the book “Students’ Handbook on Advanced Accounting – CA Inter (I PC) Group II comes to you with the following unique features
- Notified Sections of Companies Act, 2013 as applicable for CA Inter IPC Exams are updated, as on the date of publication of this Book.
- All Past ICAI Exam Questions and Revision Test Papers covered.
- Latest Exam Question Paper included.
- Questions on Corporate Accounts solved as per Schedule III Format (Companies Act 2013).
- Single Point Referencer of all Topics including Accounting Standards (AS 4, 5, II, 12, 16, 19, 20, 26, 29) prescribed for IPCC Group II – full coverage of Syllabus.
- All Concepts explained in an easily understandable and effective manner.
- Model formats given wherever necessary to enhance the understanding of a particular Concept.
- Question and Answer formats as an aid for Exam Oriented Preparation.
- Step-by-Step Solutions for Practical Problems, with Formats, Tables and Charts for better clarity.
- Concept Questions, Illustrations and Practice Questions, to give Concept and Procedural Clarity, as also practice for facing the Professional Level Examination.
Author: CA G Sekar ,CA B Saravana Prasath
Publisher: CCH Padhuka’s
Edition: For May 2018 Exams (Old Syllabus)
Key Features of the Book are as Follows
- Full Syllabus Coverage in student-friendly format.
- Companies Act, 2013 Relevant Provisions updated.
- All Relevant Accounting Standards included.
- Step-by-Step Solutions & Working Notes for Practical Questions.
- Formats, Tables and Charts for easy understanding.
- Single Handy Tool for Exams & Practical Learning.
- Applicable for CA Exams- Old Syllabus.
- Including Relevant Accounting Standards.
- Accounting Basics – Conceptual Framework
- Departmental Accounts
- Branch Accounts
- Partnership Accounts (Dissolution, Sale to Company, Amalgamation of Firms)
- Share – Issue, Redemption, Buyback and ESOP
- Debentures – Issue & Redemption
- Internal Reconstruction
- Accounting for Amalgamations (including AS -14)
- Liquidation of Companies
- Banking Companies
- Insurance Companies
- Electricity Companies
PART B -ACCOUNTING STANDARDS
AS – Introduction and Applicability
Contingencies & Events Occurring after the Balance Sheet Date
ASS – Net Profit or Loss for the Period, Prior Period Items and Changes in Accounting Policies
AS11 – The Effect of Changes in Foreign Exchange Rate
AS12 – Accounting for Government Grants
AS16 – Borrowing Costs
AS19 – Leases
AS20 – Earnings Per Share
AS26 – Intangible Assets
AS29 – Provisions, Contingent Liabilities and Contingent Assets
About the Author
Sekar completed his B.Sc. Chemistry in Dharmapuri Arts College (University of Madras; 1993) and M.Sc. Organic Chemistry in Department of Organic Chemistry, Guindy Campus, University of Madras (1995; M.Sc. thesis guide: Prof. P. Rajakumar). He obtained his Ph.D. in synthetic organic chemistry from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur in 1999 under the guidance of Padma Shri Prof. V. K. Singh. He has carried out his JSPS postdoctoral fellowship at Toyohashi University of Technology, Japan (with Prof. H. Nishiyama; Apr. 2000 – Jun. 2001), AvH postdoctoral fellowship at University of Goettingen, Germany (with Prof. L. F. Tietze; Jul. 2001 – Dec. 2002) and senior postdoctoral fellowship at Caltech, USA (with Prof. Brian M. Stoltz; Feb. 2003 – Dec. 2004), prior to joining IIT Madras in December 2004 where he is presently holding Professor position.
His research interests lie in the areas of asymmetric synthesis, total synthesis of biologically active natural products, and synthesis and application of chiral nanocatalysts.