CA IPCC Accounting Solved Scanner by Gourab Ghose, Arpita Ghose for May 2018 Exam. Accounting Solved Scanner CA Inter Group I (New Syllabus) Paper-1 By Dr. Arpita Ghose And Gourab Ghose. Shuchita Prakashan Solved Scanner CA Inter Group I (New Syllabus) Paper 1 Accounting By Dr.Arpita Ghose and Gourab Ghose Applicable for May 2018 Exam. Purchase CA IPCC Scanner for May 2018 Exams, this Scanner is not available in pdf format.
CA IPCC Accounting Solved Scanner by Gourab Ghose, Arpita Ghose
CA IPCC Accounting Solved Scanner by Gourab Ghose, Arpita Ghose for May 2018 Exam
Author: Gourab Ghose And Dr. Arpita Ghose
Publisher: Shuchita Prakashan Pvt. Ltd
Edition: 27th Edition January 2018
Syllabus : CA IPCC New Syllabus
Benefits enumerated below:
- Model test papers with solutions (hint) for practice.
- Examination Trend Analysis.
- Latest amendments, Notifications, updation, relevant Case laws, circulars and rules for your upcoming examinations i.e. May/June 2018 attempt.
- Subject specific elaborate dictionary
- Solutions as per Revised Accounting Standards.
- Graph showing marks, category wise in each chapter, in various attempts.
- Examination Trend Analysis – 5 Attempts.
- Analytical classification of every chapter.
- Marks of each question/part question.
- Contents establishing correlation between study material and chapters in Solved Scanner.
- Table Showing Marks of Compulsory Questions in every chapters.
- Complete Questions with Solutions
- Study Material Based Contents
- Examination Trend Analysis
- Line Chart Showing Relative Importance of Chapters
- Table Showing Importance of Chapter on the Basis of Marks
- Table Showing Importance of Chapter on the Basis of Marks of Compulsory Questions
- Introduction to Accounting Standards
- Framework for Preparation and Presentation of Financial Statements
- Overview of Accounting Standards
- Company Accounts – Preparation of Financial Statements
- Cash Flow Statement
- Profit or Loss Pre and Post Incorporation
- Accounting for Bonus Issue and Right Issue
- Redemption of Preference
- Redemption of Debentures
- Investment Accounts
- Insurance Claims for Loss of Stock and Loss of Profile
- Hire Purchase and Installment Sale Transactions
- Departmental Accounts
- Accounting for Branches Including Foreign Branches
- Accounts from incomplete Records
- Dissolution of Partnership Firms & Issues in LLP
- Amalgamation, Conversion and Sale of Partnership Firms
About the Author:-
Dr. Arpita Ghose, Gourab Ghose, Prof. Arun Kumar, CS. CA Rajiv Singh, Dr. Arpita Ghose, Gourab Ghose,Prof. Arun Kumar and CS. CA Rajiv Singh is one of the renowned writer in the field of finance, especially in the area of AMA for CA Final exams. The author has written a number of excellent books in the area of AMA that is useful for CA Final exams.