CA IPCC Accounting Book by G Sekar, B Sarvana Prasath for Nov 2018 Exam. This Book is useful for CA IPC students (New Syllabus) Appearing in November 2018 Exam and onward. Ready Referencer on Accounting for CA Inter (IPC) Group I By G Sekar & B Sarvana Prasath. CCH Padhuka’s Ready Referencer on Accounting For CA IPCC (New Syllabus) By G Sekar & B Sarvana Prasath Applicable for Nov 2018 Exam. Purchase CA IPCC Books for Nov 2018 Exams, this book is not available in pdf format.
CA IPCC Accounting Book by G Sekar, B Sarvana Prasath
CA IPCC Accounting Book by G Sekar, B Sarvana Prasath for Nov 2018 Exam
The New Edition of Padhuka’s Ready Referencer on Accounting – as applicable for New Syllabus CA Inter Group I comes to you with the following special features –
- Updated as per Latest ICAI New Syllabus w.e.f. July 2017
- All Past ICAI Exam Questions covered.
- All significant Revision Test Papers Questions and Concept Questions covered.
- Full Coverage of the New Syllabus prescribed for Inter Group I including all applicable Accounting Standards.
- All Concepts explained in an easily understandable and effective manner.
- Model formats given wherever necessary to enhance the understanding of a particular Concept.
- Question and Answer Formats as an aid for Exam Oriented Preparation.
- Step-by- Step Solutions for Practical Problems, with Formats, Tables and Charts for better clarity.
- Complete Working Notes for all computations and steps, to guide the student in learning.
Though this book is specifically designed to meet the requirement for the CA Curriculum, Students of other Professional Courses and University Graduation Courses in Commerce I Finance Accounting can also use this Book to assist in their preparation process. The Authors express their gratitude to The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for granting permission to use questions from previous examinations and Revision Test Papers (RTP). The Authors are thankful to the enthusiastic team of Professionals and Students, who have made significant contribution and valuable suggestions in bringing out this New Edition Book and its updates
Author: B. Saravana Prasath
Publisher: Padhuka ccH
Edition: For Nov 2018 Exam (For New Syllabus)
key Features of the Book are as Follows
- New Syllabus Full Coverage in student-friendly format.
- Companies Act, 2013 Relevant Provisions updated.
- All Relevant Accounting Standards included.
- About 1000 Illustrations and Q&A included.
- Principles explained effectively for Concept Clarity.
- Step By-Step Solutions & Working Notes for Practical Qns.
- Formats, Tables and Charts for easy understanding.
- Single Handy Tool for Exams & Practical Learning.
- Treasure Trove of Professional Exam Questions.
PART A – Non Corporate Accounting Areas
- Accounting Basics – Conceptual Framework
- Accounting for Investments (including Accounting Standard – 13)
- Insurance Claims
- Accounting for Hire Purchase Transactions
- Departmental Accounts
- Branch Accounts
- Single Entry System – Accounting from Incomplete Records
- Partnership Accounts (Dissolution, Sale to Company, Amalgamation)
PART B – Corporate Accounting Areas
- Accounting for Shares
- Accounting for Debentures
- Profits Prior to Incorporation
- Final Accounts of Companies
PART C -Accounting Standards
- AS – Introduction and Applicability
- AS – 1 – Disclosure of Accounting Policies
- AS – 2 – Valuation of Inventories
- AS – 3 – Cash Flow Statements
- AS – 4 – Contingencies & Events Occurring after the Balance Sheet Date
- AS – 5 – Net Profit or Loss for the Period, Prior Period Items and Changes in Accounting Policies
- AS – 10 – Property, Plant and Equipments
- AS – 11 – The Effect of Changes in Foreign Exchange Rate
- AS – 12 – Accounting for Government Grants
- AS – 16 – Borrowing Costs
- AS – 17 – Segment Reporting
- AS – 22 – Accounting for Taxes on Income
About the Author
G. Sekar completed his B.Sc. Chemistry in Dharmapuri Arts College (University of Madras; 1993) and M.Sc. Organic Chemistry in Department of Organic Chemistry, Guindy Campus, University of Madras (1995; M.Sc. thesis guide: Prof. P. Rajakumar). He obtained his Ph.D. in synthetic organic chemistry from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur in 1999 under the guidance of Padma Shri Prof. V. K. Singh. He has carried out his JSPS postdoctoral fellowship at Toyohashi University of Technology, Japan (with Prof. H. Nishiyama; Apr. 2000 – Jun. 2001), AvH postdoctoral fellowship at University of Goettingen, Germany (with Prof. L. F. Tietze; Jul. 2001 – Dec. 2002) and senior postdoctoral fellowship at Caltech, USA (with Prof. Brian M. Stoltz; Feb. 2003 – Dec. 2004), prior to joining IIT Madras in December 2004 where he is presently holding Professor position
His research interests lie in the areas of asymmetric synthesis, total synthesis of biologically active natural products, and synthesis and application of chiral nanocatalysts.