CA Final Law Book by Munish Bhandari for May 2018 Exam New Syllabus. Corporate And Economic Laws (New Syllabus) By Munish Bhandari. Bestword Corporate And Economic Laws New Syllabus for CA Final By Munish Bhandari Applicable for May 2018 Exam. Purchase CA Final Book for May 2018 Exams, this Book is not available in pdf format.
CA Final Law Book by Munish Bhandari for May 2018 Exam (New Syllabus)
CA Final Law (Corporate and Economic Laws) Book by Munish Bhandari for May 2018 Exam, New Syllabus.
Author: Munish Bhandari
Edition: 26th, For May 2018 Exam (New Syllabus)
- This Book has been specially designed for the students appearing in CA (Final) Examination of ICAI. It has been written in accordance with the syllabus prescribed by ICAI for Paper 4: Corporate and Allied Laws (New Syllabus).
- The simplifi ed language used in this Book would make the study simple and interesting. The detailed discussion and inter-linking of topics would be helpful in building strong conceptual clarity.
- The ‘Headings’, ‘Sub-headings’, ‘Important Points’ and ‘Practical Problems’ have been highlighted by using the red colour, which would facilitate quick reading and revision.
- Key Features of the Book are as Follows
(a) Provisions with respect to arrest by SFIO and Registered valuers (as contained in newly notified provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 and the Rules);
(b) Exemption Notifi cations for IFSC Public Companies and IFSC Private Companies;
(c) New sections and topics have been added in various chapters including the Companies Act, 2013, FEMA, PMLA, SARFAESI and IBC;
(d) Amendments made in the Rules prescribed under the Companies Act, 2013;
(e) Exemption provisions contained in the Notifi cations No. G.S.R. 582(E), 583(E) and 584(E) all dated 13th June, 2017 have been incorporated in the relevant topics and sections.
- For the very first time, the Book incorporates a ‘Ready Reckoner’ consisting of 23 Appendices containing useful and handy Tables.
- Amendments made by the Finance Act, 2017 have also been incorporated at appropriate places.
- Chapters ‘Compromises, Arrangements and Amalgamations’, ‘Winding Up’ and ‘Removal of Names of Companies from the
- Register of Companies’ have been given as per the Companies Act, 2013 (as applicable for May, 2018 Exams).
- All the Theoretical Questions and Practical Problems asked in Past 20 CA (Final) Examinations have been included in the Book (to the extent these Questions and Practical Problems are relevant as per the law applicable as on date). The answers to the Theoretical Questions and Practical Problems have been given as per the law applicable for May, 2018 Exams.
- All the questions contained in the Question Paper of November, 2017 CA (Final) Examination, along with their answers, have been given in the relevant chapters of this Book.
- The Book includes a ‘Trend’ showing distribution of marks in Past 10 CA (Final) Examinations.
- The Book retains all the features included in the previous Editions.
- This Edition includes all the Amendments, Rules, Regulations, Notifi cations and Circulars relevant for May,
2018 Exams. (New Syllabus).
About the Author
CA Munish Bhandari is a first class graduate from Delhi University. He passed both the Groups of CA (Intermediate) and CA (Final) Examinations in First Attempt. He is a qualified Company Secretary also. His Books for CA Intermediate (IPC) and CA (Final) have always been the ‘Favourites’ among the Students. The Handbook and the Question and Answer Book written by him have been the bestsellers since their launch(A unique Book in Tabular Format). CA Munish Bhandari has been teaching Business Law and Corporate Law in Delhi since last 12 years.
The knowledge, teaching experience and expertise of CA Munish Bhandari helps the students in developing a thorough understanding of law and excel not only in exams but also in practical life. He has specially designed a Workbook for the students attending his classes. The coverage in the Workbook and his classes is very comprehensive including Interpretation of Bare Act, Solving self-created examples and Illustrations, Fill-ups, Making Flowcharts and Answering Practical Problems asked in past CA Examinations.