CA Final IDT Referencer by G Sekar, Saravana Prasath for Nov 2018 (Old, New Syllabus). This Book is useful for CA final old and New Syllabus for November 2018 Exams. Padhuka’s Students Reference on Indirect Taxes By G Sekar. CCH Padhuka’s Students Referencer on Indirect Taxes Old and New Syllabus both By G Sekar, Saravana Prasath Applicable for Nov 2018 Exam. Purchase CA Final Referencer for Nov 2018 Exams, this Referencer is not available in pdf format.
CA Final IDT Referencer by G Sekar, Saravana Prasath for Nov 2018
CA Final Indirect Tax (IDT) Referencer by G Sekar, Saravana Prasath for Nov 2018 Exam, Old, New Syllabus
This New Edition of Students’ Referencer on Indirect Taxes, [applicable for both New and Old Syllabus of CA Final] comes with the following features.
- Comprehensive Coverage of all the Topics in the CA Final Syllabus Indirect Taxes Subject.
- Complete Coverage of New GST Law in student friendly manner
- Amendments made by Finance Act, 2017 fully covered in Customs Act.
- Use of Tables, Flow Charts and Diagrams for clarity and easy memory.
- All points relevant to a topic discussed in one place (Act, Rules, Case Law, etc.).
- Complete Coverage of all Latest Case Laws, Circulars and Notifications.
- Solved Answers upto Recent CA Final Exams included in respective Chapters.
- Salient Aspects of Foreign Trade Policy have been dealt in separate Chapter.
- Fast Track Referencer given separately for easy revision
Author: CA G Sekar
Publisher: CCH Padhuka
Edition: Nov 2018 Exam (Old and New Syllabus)
- Basic Concepts of GST
- GST- Levy and Collection of Tax
- GST – Exemptions
- Place of Supply
- Time and Value of Supply
- Input Tax Credit
- Tax Invoice, Credit and Debit Notes
- Liability to Pay Tax Dues in Certain Cases
- Accounts and Records
- Deemed Exports, Job Work, E–Way Bill
- Administration Assessment Audit
- Authority for Advance Rulings
- Demand & Recovery of Tax
- Refund of Taxes Paid
- GST Inspection, Search and Seizure
- Offences and Penalties
- Appeals to Appellate Authority
- Transitional Provisions
- Basic Concepts of Customs
- Classification of Customs Duties
- Valuation under Customs Law
- Conveyances, Clearance & Warehousing – Procedures
- Baggage, Post, Stores & Coastal Goods
- Authority for Advance Rulings
- Demand & Recovery of Duty, Refund, Drawback
- Search, Seizure & Confiscation
- Offences, Prosecution & Penalties
- Appeals and Revision
- Settlement Commission
- Foreign Trade Policy (FTP) 2015-2020
About the Author
CA B. Saravana Prasath, is a graduate in commerce and a Fellow Member of the Institute of Charted Accountants of India. He secured 4th rank in the Madras University in his graduation exams. He did his CA Internship training under the guidance of Shri G. Sekar Sir [FCA], Chennai during 1995 – 1998. He secure 1st rank in CA Final exam with 76% aggregate. He also secured 3rd rank in CA Inter exam and 10th rank in CA Foundation examination. His acedemic performance includes 99% in CA Final Accounting Paper and 96% in CA Inter Auditing Paper. His areas of specialisation include Accounting Standards, Accounting Systems, Cost Accounting, Management Decision Making, Direct & Indirect Taxation, Government Accounting and Systems Audit. He is the author of many books for CA Students.