CA Final Direct Tax Detailed Book by Yogendra Bangar, Vandana Bangar for May 2018 (Old and New Syllabus). Comprehensive Guide to Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation (New & Old Syllabus) Dr. Yogendra Bangar, Dr. Vandana Bangar. Aadhya Prakashan Comprehensive Guide to Direct Tax Laws & International Taxation (Set of 2 Volume) Old and New Syllabus both for CA Final, CMA, CS & Other Professional Courses by Yogendra Bangar and Vandana Bangar Applicable for Applicable for May 2018. Purchase CA Final Book for May 2018 Exams, this Book is not available in pdf format.
CA Final Direct Tax Detailed Book by Yogendra Bangar, Vandana Bangar for May 2018 (Old and New Syllabus)
CA Final Direct Tax (DT) Book by Yogendra Bangar, Vandana Bangar for May 2018 Exam, Old and New Syllabus
It is with great pride and pleasure that we bring to you Revised Edition of our book – “Comprehensive Guide to Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation” that has not only enjoyed great market success but has also received the appreciation of our dear readers. This book covers the syllabus prescribed for CA Final New Scheme and Old Scheme. For ease of studies, this book has been divided into two parts. Part-I covers “Direct Tax Laws” and Part-II covers “International Taxation.
Author: Yogendra Bangar, Vandana Bangar
Publisher: Aadhya Prakashan
Edition: 11th For May 2018 Exam (New & Old Syllabus)
Key Features of the Book are as Follows
- Amendments made by Finance Act, 2017 applicable for Assessment Year 2018-19.
- All the latest developments in Income Tax Law including Circulars and Notifications upto 31st October, 2017.
- Illustrations have been arranged Topic-wise and Section-wise & appended with head notes for easy understanding.
- Coverage of Past CA/CS Examination Questions
Part I: Direct Tax Laws
- Basic Concepts
- Residential Status
- Income from House Property
- Profits and Gains of Business or Profession
- Capital Gains
- Income from Other Sources
- Income of Other Persons Included in Assessee’s Total Income
- Aggregation of Income and Set-off or Carry Forward of Loss
- Deductions from Gross Total Income
- Assessment of Various Entities (Individuals, HUF, Firms/ LLP, AOP/ BOI, Co-operative Societies, Securitisation Trusts,
- VCC/ VCF, Business Trusts & AIF)
- Incomes Exempt from Tax
- Assessment of Trusts
- Assessment of Companies
- Tonnage Tax Scheme
- Income Tax Authorities
- Procedure for Assessment
- Liability in Special Cases
- Tax Deduction and Tax Collection at Source
- Advance Tax, Recovery, Interest and Refunds
- Settlement of Cases
- Appeals and Revision
- Miscellaneous Provisions and Penalties & Prosecution
- Tax Planning, Tax Evasion and Tax Avoidance
Part II: International Taxation
- Non Resident Taxation
- Double Taxation Relief
- Transfer Pricing and Other Anti-Avoidance Measures
- Advance Rulings
- Equalisation Levy
- Overview of Model Tax Conventions**
- Application and Interpretation of Tax Treaties**
- Fundamentals of Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS)**
- General Anti-Avoidance Rules (GAAR)
- Chapter: 6, 7, and 8 is not applicable for CA Final (Old) Course Students
About The Author
Yogendra Bangar – Mr. Bangar a member of ICAI, is the founder and pioneer of AADHYAS – Academy and Prakashan. A thorough educationist and a self made man with an excellent academic record throughout, he laid the foundation stone of Aadhya Academy in 1996. Beginning with table coaching to a couple of students, he has over the years, step by step with great determination and hardwork built a strong “Knowledge based” education support system providing a platform to aspiring students to pursue and achieve their goals. He believes in the saying, “Learn as if you were to live forever”,
it is his continuous thirst for knowledge that has gained him a name amongst intellectual heads in the renowned Institutes of Commerce. His commitment for quality education has enabled him to develop a unique method of teaching and learning which retains the strong characteristics of conservative learning and teaching methods developed in lines with the latest technologies. Thus, blending the values of traditional system with the modern concept of education with technology.
His education is B,Com. (Hons.), FCA, CS, FICWA, DISA (ICA) Gold Medalist in B.Com (Hons.) Raj. University,President’s Award holder of the ICSI Rank holder in Chartered Accountancy Examination, Rank holder in Chartered Accountancy Examination, Faculty Member ICA & ICWA Institute in Jaipur, Presently conducting Classes for Professional Courses, Author of various books at UG, PG & professional levels, Contributing articles to leading magazines and newspapers. He is Gold Medalist in B.Com. (Hons.) Raj. University.
His research are
All India Rankholder in CS Inter (1st) and CS Final (2nd) Exams
Rankholder in CA Exams
A well renowned faculty teaching Direct and Indirect Taxation
Author of various books at UG, PG and professional levels
Faculty Member CA, CS and CWA Institute at various branches
Presented papers and delivered lectures in various seminars
Contributed articles to leading magazines like The Chartered Accountant, Taxman, Excise Law Times, Service Tax Review, etc. and various newspapers
Presently engaged in CA Practice
Vandana Bangar – Vandana Bangar is one of the renowned writer in the field of finance, especially in the area of DT,Taxation,Tax Laws and Practice for CA Final,CA IPCC,CS Executive exams. The author has written a number of excellent books in the area of DT,Taxation,Tax Laws and Practice that is useful for CA Final,CA IPCC,CS Executive exams. B.Com, FCA Gold Medalist in B.Com Karnataka University, Author of various books at UG, PG & professional levels, Faculty in Business & Corporate Laws, A prolific author and contemporary writer of articles in leading magazines and newspapers.