CA Final Direct Tax Book by Girish Ahuja, Ravi Gupta for Nov 2018 Exam, Old and New Syllabus. This book covers the syllabus prescribed for CA Final New Scheme and Old Scheme for Nov 2018 Exam. Professional Approach to Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation Old & New Syllabus By Dr Girish Ahuja Dr Ravi Gupta. CCH Professional Approach to Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation for Old and New Syllabus for CA/CS/CMA Final By Dr Girish Ahuja Dr Ravi Gupta Applicable for Nov 2018 Exam. Purchase CA Final Book for Nov 2018 Exams, this Book is not available in pdf format.
CA Final Direct Tax Book by Girish Ahuja, Ravi Gupta for Nov 2018, Old and New Syllabus
CA Final DT Book by Girish Ahuja, Ravi Gupta for Nov 2018 Exam, Old and New Syllabus
Author: Dr. Girish Ahuja & Dr. Ravi Gupta
Publisher: CCH Padhuka
Edition: 37th For Nov 2018 Exams (Old and New Syllabus)
It is with pride and pleasure that we place before the readers the thirty-sixth edition of our book ‘Professional Approach to Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation The main features of this book are
- It is user-friendly and provides information in a concise manner
- It is a comprehensive and critical study of the law relating to income-tax
- Even the last minute changes in the law have been incorporated in the book and it is therefore, the latest and most up-to-date book for’ the Assessment Year 2018-19 Further, the amendments made by the Finance Act, 20 17 have been given at appropriate places in the book. The Highlights of Amendments made by the Finance Act, 2017 have also been given in the beginning of the book to facilitate a quick glance to the readers about the latest.
- All important ease-laws and eircularslnotif1cations have been incorporated
- It contains selected problems from the examinations on ICAI, lCMAI and lCSl.
- A comprehensive and critical study of the law relating to Income-tax written in a unique, simple, easy to understand language that enables a quicker grasp for the r The book is “user-friendly” and provides information in a concise manner to save valuable time at the readers so that, they may refer, whatever required, to the desired case law or relevant circular, etc. on the subject.
- Each proposition is supported by decisions of the Supreme Court and the High Courts and also the relevant circulars of Central Board of Direct Taxes.
- Recent and Important case laws have been included.
- Selected problems from the examinations of all the three Professional Institutes ICAI, ICSI and ICMAI have been included with solutions as per the law applicable for Assessment year 2018-2019.
- Even the last minute changes In the law have been Incorporated In the book and it is, therefore, the latest and most upto-date book for the Assessment Year 2018-2019. The amendments made by the Finance Act, 20t7 have been incorporated at appropriate places in the book. The Highlights of Amendments made by the Finance Act, 2017 have also been given in the beginning of the book to facilitate quick glance tothe readers about the
- The book will be useful for the Professionals, Income-Tax Department Personnel, students pursuing Professional Courses (like CA, CS, CMA, B., Management Courses, etc.), Universities and for the examinations of the Income-Tax Department.
- There are more than 500 illustrations, Examples, and Selected Problems from Professional Examinations which helps student to understand the provisions of Income Tax Act and its practical applicability more clearl
- The book, at the end contains CA-Final Question Papers for the last few years, with answers to practical questions (answers being given as per the law applicable for AY 2018-2019).
- The book is based on both Old and New syllabus of ICAI for CA-Final course
About the Author
Dr. GIRISH AHUJA did his graduation and post-graduation from Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi and was a position holder. He is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and was a rank holder both in the Intermediate and Final Examinations of the Institute. He was awarded a Ph.D. degree by Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), Delhi University. He is a visiting faculty member of the ICAl, ICSI, ICAI (CMA) and various management institutes. He had been nominated for six years by the Government to the Central Council of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. He was member of the Accounting Standard Board of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for three years. He is a member of the Direct Tax Committee and Special Invitee to International Taxation Committee of ICAI.
He has a vast and rich experience in the field of finance and taxation. He is an independent director of many reputed companies. Dr. Ahuja has addressed more than 2500 seminars organized by the various branches of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He is the co-author of over twenty books on Direct Taxes for students and many popular books for professionals, the main ones being Concise Commentary on Income Tax, Direct Taxes Ready Reckoner, Direct Taxes Law and Practice (Professional Edition), Guide to Deduction of Tax at Source, Taxation of Capital Gains, Guide to Depreciation, Taxation of Salaried Persons, Individuals & HUFs, etc. His publications on Taxation (for CA Inter), Direct Taxation (for CMA Inter), Tax Laws & Practice (for CS Exec.) and Direct Taxes Law & Practice (for CA, CS, CMA Final) are among the bestsellers for students pursuing these professional studies.
Dr. Ravi Gupta did his graduation and post-graduation from Shri Ram College of Commerce. Thereafter, he did LL.B. from Delhi University and MBA (Finance) from Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi. He has been awarded a Ph.D. degree in International Finance by the Delhi University. He is a faculty member at Shri Ram College of Commerce (Delhi University) and also has vast practical experience in handling tax matters of trade and industry. He has been a visiting faculty member at The Indian Law Institute, The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, MFC (South Campus, Delhi University), MDI and various other Management Institutes. He has addressed more than 2000 seminars on Direct Taxes organized by ICAI, Chambers of Commerce, Universities, etc. He has been appointed by the Government of India as a member of the Committee constituted for Simplification of Income Tax Act. He is an independent director of many reputed companies.