CA CPT Quantitative Aptitude by G Sekar, B Sarvana Prasath for June 2018. Padhuka’ s Practical Guide On Quantitative Aptitude for CA CPT, By CA G Sekar And CA Saravana Prasath. CCH Padhuka’ s Practical Guide On Quantitative Aptitude for CA CPT by G Sekar & B Saravana Prasath Applicable for June 2018 Exam. Purchase CA CPT Book for June 2018 Exams, this book is not available in pdf format.
CA CPT Quantitative Aptitude by G Sekar, B Sarvana Prasath for June 2018
CA CPT Practical Guide (Quantitative Aptitude) by G Sekar, B Sarvana Prasath for June 2018
Quantitative Aptitude subject in ICAl Common Proficiency Test covers a specified set of topics from Mathematics and Statistics. The student is expected to gain control in handling mathematical concepts, formulae and making calculations as required in each topic
In the CPT Examination, the student is required to give answers to questions which are on Multiple Choices I Objective Type basis. Hence, the focus of learning is –
(a) Know and remember the principles, concepts, formulae and procedures in Mathematics and Statistics,
(b) read the question quickly in the exam and comprehend the same,
(c) Make calculations as required, and
(d) Arrive at the correct choice as the answer.
The key issue is to handle the exam questions in a rapid, efficient and effective manner. It is to be noted that Students are required to obtain a minimum of 30% of the Marks (i .e. 15 Marks out of 50) in the Quantitative Aptitude Section. Hence, all topics I subjects should be given equal importance.
This book has been prepared with a view to communicate the formulae, principles, concepts and procedures in Mathematics and Statistics, and to help the student meet the examination requirements
Author: CA G Sekar and CA Saravana Prasath
Edition: For June 2018 Exam
Key Features of the book are as Follows
- Full coverage of Examination Syllabus.
- A Lucid presentation of all relevant concepts, with Supportive Derivations, Graphs and Diagrams wherever required.
- About 400 Illustrations, illustrating the working procedures for various problem types.
- About 3700 Objective Type Questions and Answers, to help the student test his knowledge in the various segments, in examination simulated conditions.
- “Additional Questions” which is a mixture of the various question types has been provided at the end of the Chapter. The same may be attempted by the students as a revision, after attempting the MCQ segment.
1 Ratio, Proportion, Indices and Logarithms
4 Simple Interest, Compound Interest and Annuity
5 Permutations and Combinations
6 Sequence and Series
7 Sets, Functions and Relations
8 Limits and Continuity
9 Differentials and Integral Calculus
10 Statistical Descriptions of Data
11 Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
12 Correlations and Regression
14 Theoretical Distributions
15 Sampling Theories
16 Index Numbers