CA CPT Accounting Book by G Sekar, B Saravana Prasath for June 2018 Exam. Padhuka’s Basics of Accounting For CA CPT By G. Sekar & B Saravana Prasath. CCH Padhuka’ s Basics of Accounting for CA CPT By G. Sekar & B Saravana Prasath Applicable for June 2018 Exam. Purchase CA CPT Book for June 2018 Exams, this book is not available in pdf format.
CA CPT Accounting Book by G Sekar, B Saravana for June 2018 Exam
CA CPT Accounting (Basics of Accounting for CA CPT) Book by G Sekar, B Saravana Prasath for June 2018 Exam
Accounting Syllabus for ICAI CPT covers a specified set of topics from the basics of accounting, i.e. Journal, Ledger, Trial Balance, etc. to preliminary issues in Partnership and Company Accounts. The basic knowledge acquired in Accounts at the CPT level is the foundation for the entire course and profession of Chartered Accountancy. Keeping this in mind, every topic has been dealt in detail and explained in an easy manner for the beginners. It is to be noted that CPT Students are required to obtain a minimum of 30% of the Marks (i.e. 18 Marks out of 60) in the Basics of Accounting Section of the CPT Exam. Hence, all topics / subjects should be given equal importance. With an exhaustive coverage of all that is relevant and required for the examination, any sincere follower of this book will be able to comfortably clear the exams with distinction. Many thanks to the Users of the Previous Editions of the Book, for their positive feedback, which reflects the benefits they have reaped from this Book, and also their keen interest to reciprocate with constructive suggestions.
Author: G. Sekar & B Saravana Prasath
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer
Edition: For June 2018 Exam
Key Features of the book are as Follows
- Comprehensive Coverage of all the concepts, in detail, with adequate illustrations.
- Diagrams and Charts for better understanding of principles and
- Step by Step Solution for Practical Problems and Illustrations with detailed explanations.
- Possible Question Types incorporated in each Chapter to aid exam
- About 3600 MCQs for Practice are given at the end of each topic. Some of the Past Exam Questions based on memory and Important Revisionary questions are marked with a Star.
- Chapter Overview at the beginning of each Chapter, for easy navigation
1 Meaning And Scope Of Accounting
2 Accounting Process
- (A) Journal
- (B) Ledger
- (C) Trial Balance
- (D) Subsidiary Books
- (E) Cash Book
- (F) Capital Revenue Distinction
- (G )Contingent Assets & Liabilities
- (H) Rectification Of Errors
3 Bank Reconciliation Statements
6 Financial Statement – Final Accounts Of Sole Proprietorship Entities
7 Accounting For Special Transactions
(B) Joint Venture
(C) Sale On Approval Or Return
(D) Bills Of Exchange
8 Accounting For Partnership Firms
(A) Basics Of Partnership Accounts
(C) Admission/ Retirement/ Death Of Partner
9 Accounting For Companies
(A) Basics Of Company Accounts
(B) Issue, Forfeiture And Re-Issue Of Shares
(C) Redemption Of Preference Shares
(D) Issue Of Debentures