GST Registration procedure for Assam Dealers: Procedure for GST Registration in Assam State for Existing VAT Dealers. Full Process of GST Enrollment for Assam State for existing VAT dealer. GST Registration Process in Assam State for Old VAT, Sales Tax Dealers. GST Registration Last Date in Assam State for Existing VAT, CST Dealers. Hi Friends in this article we provide complete details for how to register Assam State old VAT Dealers at new GST Portal, How Assam VAT Dealers Get Provision ID and Password for GST Registration etc. Now scroll down below n check more details for “Procedure for GST Registration in Assam State for Existing VAT Dealers”
The dealers, who have already been allotted GST Provisional User id and Password, must initiate GST enrollment process in the GST Portal by submitting required information and uploading supporting documents. It is mandatory for all dealers to activate their GST provisional User id and password on or before 31st March, 2o17 by submitting information and uploading documents even without esign / DSC in GST Portal for which they can use the ,,Submit” button on the GST Portal. Othcrwise, they will not be able to do any transaction and avail ITC on transitional stock after the appointed day under GST regime.
In this article you may Check details Procedure for GST Registration in Assam State for old VAT Dealers. Assam existing dealers GST Registration Procedure. Full Process of Enrollment in GST for Assam for existing VAT dealer. GST Registration Process in Assam for Old VAT, Sales Tax Dealers. GST Registration Last Date in Assam for Existing VAT, CST Dealers. Hi Friends in this article we provide complete details for how to register Assam State old VAT Dealers at new GST Portal, How Assam VAT Dealers Get Provision ID and Password for GST Registration etc. Now scroll down below n check more details for “GST Registration in Assam for Existing VAT Dealers – GST Migration”
Click to following link to know more details for GST Registration Last Date & Source of Above News
Procedure for GST Registration in Assam State for Existing VAT Dealers
You are aware that existing dealers who are migrating to GST, are required to get themselves enrolled in the GST portal www.gst.gov.in which is presently going on’ The enrolment process of the existing dealers will be stopped
You are aware that the last date of migration of existing dealers to GST . Keeping in view the urgency of the matter, you are asked to abide by the following instructions strictly.
1. The registration certificates of the existing dealer need to be uploaded in GST portal for enrollment. Therefore, the print out of registration certificates must be provided to the dealers instantly on demand without any formality or without obtaining any application
2. PAN amendment must be done in existing registration process immediately. For this purpose, only an application in plain paper along with self attested copy of new PAN is sufficient. Original PAN card can be verified if required. Form-8 which is prescribed for amendment of registration certificate is not required for this purpose.
3. For providing printed copy of registration certificate, PAN amendment and other requirements o1’GST enrollment, the dealers should not be insisted for scrutiny, assessment, utilisation of statutory forms and other pending obligations.
4. Due to the fixed time framed for enrollment in GST Portal, the enrollment activities must be given the highest priority. The activities of scrutiny and assessment should be kept in abeyance till completion of migration schedule.
How to Get Provision ID & Password
If you are already registered under VAT, CST, Entry Tax, Entertainment Tax and Luxury Tax then you have to simply
Step 1: Login to tax.assam.gov.in for obtaining GST Provisional id & password for enrollment under GST. or The existing registered dealers are required to Visit on Assam Tax portal i.e. =www.tax.assam.gov.in
Step 2: How to obtain GST provisional id/password:
- Dealers having valid email id and mobile number, would get the details through SMS alert or email.
- Dealers already having access to e-services would get the details in tax.assam.gov.in after login.
- Remaining dealers can obtain the details from the jurisdictional Unit office by submission of prescribed application form.
Click Here to Download Format for obtaining GST provisional Login Id and password
After receipt of the Provisional lD and Password from the Taxation Department, the dealer needs to follow below procedure
Step by Step Process for GST Registration in Assam State
- Go on http://www.tax.assam.gov.in/ and Log in with VAT Id &; Password.
- Click on GST link (which is blinking).
- After clicking give a provisional ID and password of GST.
- Go to www.gst.gov.in and Log in by provisional Id and password.
- After Log in there will be a FORM shown on screen.
- Fill up the information E-mail Id and Mobile No and click submit button.
- Receive two OTP on E-mail and Mobile.
- Fill up both OTP No on different place and submit.
- After that for GST ID No & password to fill up the information in given direction.
- Now you go on www.gst.gov.in and Log in with new ID and password.
- After Log in go on Enrollment Menu.
- Now on enrollment Application, Eight (8) tabs are available. They are Nature of business, Partner’s name, Authorized signatory, Principal Palace of business…etc…and verification/declaration tab has been closed in lastly.
- After complete each Tab click on “save & continue “button.
- Upload all required document in correct format & size.
- In present, it is not mandatory DSC for the Non-corporate Entities.
- After complete the all Tab, click on submit button.
- After successfully submission you received an ARN No (Which keeps safely for future reference when GST will be coming in force.)
Get more details with screenshots from following article…
Hi Friends We Provide Complete Registration Procedure for Existing Tax Payers in Separate Article with all Screenshots, Please Check Full Registration Procedure for registration on GST Portal by the State VAT Dealers I following article….
Stage 1 – Information and Documents Required for GST Registration in Bihar State
There is the Following Document Required by the Entities before start the GST Reg Process
- Valid E-mail ID of the Entities.
- Valid Mobile No. of Entities.
- Valid Bank Account No Of the Entities.
- IFSC code of the Bank
(B) Document Required for VAT Registration in Bihar
|Section||Document Required (Any one in each section)||Type & Size|
|Constitution of Business||Partnership Deed||JPG, PDF – 1 MB|
|Registration Certificate||JPG, PDF – 1 MB|
|Principle place of business||Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association||JPG, PDF – 1 MB|
|Bye-laws of Society||JPG, PDF – 1 MB|
|Tax Paid Receipt||JPG, PDF – 100 KB|
|Municipal Khata Copy||JPG, PDF – 100 KB|
|Electricity Bill||JPG, PDF – 100 KB|
|Rent / Lease agreement||JPG, PDF – 200 KB|
|Consent Letter||JPG, PDF – 100 KB|
|Any other Certificate / document issued by Government||JPG, PDF – 100 KB|
|Any other Certificate or record from Govt department||JPG, PDF – 100 KB|
|Bank Statement||JPG, PDF – 500 KB|
|Details of authorized signatory||Letter of Authorisation||JPG, PDF – 100 KB|
|Copy of resolution passed by BoD / Managing Committee||JPG, PDF – 100 KB|
|Details of Bank Accounts||First page of Pass Book||JPG, PDF – 100 KB|
|Bank Statement||JPG, PDF – 500 KB|
|Photo||Photo||JPG – 100 KB|
|Others||Any other documents||JPG, PDF – 1 MB|
|Any supporting documents||JPG, PDF – 1 MB|
- GST Registration Formats
- GST Refund Formats
- GST Invoice Rules
- GST Payment Formats
- Returns Under GST
- GST Scope
- When will GST be applicable
- What is IGST
- GST Rate
If you have any query or suggestion regarding “Procedure for GST Registration in Assam State for Existing VAT Dealers” then please tell us via below comment box…..