Procedure and Documents Require for CPT Registration Dec 2019. CA CPT Registration 2019. Check Procedure for CPT Online Registration for Dec 2019 Exams. Documents required for CPT Registration Dec 2019. Here we provide complete procedure for CPT Registration (Online Mode or offline Mode). Find Full Details for CPT Registration. In this article you can also find Documents Require for CPT Registration. ICAI also Start Online CPT Registration here we provide Full procedure for Online CPT Registration.In this article you may find complete details for CPT Registration like - ICAI CPT Registration Procedure, CA CPT online Registration, CA CPT Offline Registration Procedure, Fees for CPT Course, Documents Required for CPT Registration, How to Register For CPT Course. Recently we also provide CPT Online Exam Form Procedure, Fees. Now you can scroll down below and check Procedure and Documents Require for CPT Registration.
Procedure and Documents Require for CPT Registration
What is the Common Proficiency Test?CPT It is an entry level test for Chartered Accountancy Course. It is an objective test of four subjects i.e. Accounting, Mercantile Laws, General Economics and Quantitative Aptitude. The test is divided into two sessions of two hours each conducted for 200 marks. Every Year ICAI Conduct CA CPT Exam in the month of June and in the month of Dec, In this article we provide complete details for CA CPT Registration for June 2019, Dec 2019 Exams, CA CPT Registration for Dec 2016 is already over, now if you register for CA Final then you are eligible for Dec 2019 exams. Now please check more details for "CA CPT Registration Last Date Dec 2019, Form, Procedure, Fees" From Below....
Who can join the course?
CPT Registation via DD Mode
- Application Form for Registration to Common Proficiency Test Course duly filled in and signed- Download from Following Link
- Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, payable at New Delhi /Kanpur / Mumbai / Chennai / Kolkata
CPT Registration 2019 Last Date fro Dec 2019 ExamsCPT Registration Last Date for Dec 2019 exams is - 1st October 2019 (01-10-2019), Register yourself before this date and apply for CPT June 17 Exams.
- If you Purchase CPT Form from ICAI Branch and apply for CPT Without any Student Journal then Make DD For Rs 6000/
- If you Can Not Purchase CPT Form from ICAI Branch and apply for CPT Without any Student Journal then Make DD For Rs 6100/
- If You want Student Journal on monthly Basis then Add Rs 200 in Above Amounts (Means Add amount in 6000 OR 6100)
- If you want Student Journal and Members Journal on monthly Basis then Add Rs 600 in Above Amounts.
CPT Registration via Online Mode
- Fill in the form given in the link: Click Here for CPT Online Registration
- Payment to be made by Debit card / Credit card
- Take a print out of the application, affix a photograph, sign the application and despatch to the Institute within 7 days of online registration by registered / Speed Post to the nearby Regional Office/ Branch.
Documents to be Attached with CPT Form
- Demand Draft taken towards registration fee.
- Attested Copy of 10th class passing marks certificate by Chartered Accountant or Gazetted Officer
- Attested copy of Date of Birth certificate IF not available in 10th Marks certificate.
- Attested copy of 12th pass
- For foreign students attested copy of nationality
- Proof of special category certificate i.e. SC/ST, OBC and Disabled
CPT Registration Fees 2019
|S.no||Details of Fees||Rs.||For foreign Students US$|
|1||Cost of CPT Prospectus (Prospectus will be supplied to the student subsequently)||100||10|
|2||CPT Registration fee||6000||580|
|3||Subscription for Students’ Journal (for one year) (Optional but strongly recommended)||200||20|
|4||Subscription for Members’ Journal (for one year) (Optional)||400||40|
Where to Submit CPT Registration Form
- List of Branches and Regional offices: http://220.127.116.11/159registration.pdf
- Section A: Fundamentals of Accounting (60 Marks)
- Section B: Mercantile Laws (40 Marks)
- Section C: General Economics (50 Marks)
- Section D: Quantitative Aptitude (50 Marks)