PESSAT Application Form 2021 Closed – Result out. PESSAT 2021 counselling will be started in September 2021. It is released through online mode only. PES Scholastic Aptitude Test is the national level exam that is organised by the PES University. It is the prerequisite exam for taking admission into UG and PG courses at PES University. All the aspiring candidates can check this article for getting complete information regarding PESSAT 2021 application. Here, we have included the application date, eligibility, how to apply, etc.
PESSAT Application Form 2021 – Closed
Important details regarding the PESSAT application form 2021 is mentioned below:
- Eligible candidates are able to fill the online application form of PESSAT 2021 from Decmeber 2020.
- The application forms were available till 30th July 2021.
- Candidates were advised to fill the application form before the last date.
- Before applying, one should prepare passport size scanned photograph in the prescribed format to upload.
- Candidates are not required to send filled-in application form to University office.
Candidates of all categories have to submit an application fee of Rs. 1050/-. Fee payments can be made through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking. Candidates can also pay through challan (by cash payment at ICICI Bank branches). Applicants also can make payment through a demand draft drawn in favour of the “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore. Those who are paying through DD are required to send DD along with the printed application form to the following address:
Manager – Admissions
Office of Admissions,
100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage,
Bangalore – 560085
As PESSAT is conducted for B.Tech and various other courses, the eligibility criteria for each course are different. Candidates must mandatorily ensure their eligibility before filling up the form. Here, we are mentioning the eligibility for the B.Tech programme:
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian National.
- Qualifying Exam: The qualification required for this course is 10+2 passed from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Students have to obtain minimum 60% aggregate marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects of the qualifying exam.
PESSAT 2019 Application Dates
|Starting of online application||20th December 2021|
|Last date of registration for students from outside Bengaluru||25th July 2021|
|Last date for candidates to register who are willing to take PESSAT at Bangalore centre only||30th July 2021|
|Exam Date||30th July- 20th August 2021|
How to Apply for PESSAT
- Visit the official link (link is given above).
- The application process begins with the “New Registration” page.
- Select the course for which you want to apply along with entering your name, gender, DOB and Email ID.
- Click on “Proceed” button.
- Confirm your entered details and click on “Save and Continue”.
- Now, fill your personal details, permanent address, details of parents, qualifying examination details and test center preferences.
- Accept declaration and click on submit.
- After clicking on “Save and Continue”, the Registration number will be generated. you can note it down.
- Now, upload your passport size photograph (150 x 150 Pixels) with the maximum size of 80 KB.
- Choose the mode of payment and pay the fee. After completing this step, the application process will be completed.