Pearl Academy Admission 2019: Application Form, Admit Card, Result
Pearl Academy Admission 2019: Application Form, Admit Card, Result. Pearl Academy 2019 Admit Card for April Cycle has been released now. Pearl Academy Admission 2019 is done to offer UG, PG and other diploma courses. Every year, the academy conducts the exam in two cycles, i.e. cycle-I in January and cycle-II in April. Through this exam, students are admitted into various courses like fashion designing, product designing, interior designing, etc. Students have to clear the written exam conducted by the university and the personal interview round to qualify for admission. Students can check here the Pearl Academy Admission 2019 exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
Pearl Academy Exam Dates 2019
In this section, we are mentioning the official exam dates of Pearl Academy Admission which is as follows:
|Application form starts||9th October 2017|
|Last date of reception of application form (January cycle)||8th January 2019|
|Availability of admit card||11th January 2019|
|Exam & Personal Interview||13th January 2019|
|Declaration of result||24th January 2019|
|Last date of application (Campus Locations)||16th April 2019|
|Last date of application (all other Locations)||23rd April 2019|
|Entrance exam on campus Locations||21st April 2019|
|Entrance exam for all other locations||28th April 2019|
Pearl Academy Application Form 2019
- Candidates are required to fill the application form through online mode only.
- The application form has been released on 9th October.
- Fill all the details carefully on the application form.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph (size should not be more than 1 MB and it must be in JPG format).
- Candidates can fill the two choices of college and course (only 1 choice for MA).
- Candidates can submit the application till 23rd April 2019.
- At the last step of the application form, click on the submit button to submit your details.
- Application fee can be remitted through a payment gateway of credit card/debit card or demand draft.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 1100/-.
- The demand draft must be drawn in the favor of “Creative Arts Education Society” payable at New Delhi.
Here, students can get the information of eligibility criteria to appear in the examination:
For 3/4 Year Undergraduate B.A. (Hons.)
- Qualifying Exam: Students must pass 10+2 or equivalent from recognized board/university.
- Minimum Marks: Must be passed the qualifying exam with minimum 50% marks to be eligible for the exam.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year students are also eligible to apply.
For 2 Year PG Diploma
- Qualifying Exam: Graduation in any stream from the recognized university is the required qualification for the PG diploma.
For 1 Year UG Diploma
- Qualifying Exam: Student must be passed/appearing Intermediate/equivalent board exam from recognized board.
Pearl Academy Exam Pattern 2019
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper mode).
- Language: Question paper will be published in English language only.
- Types of Paper: There will be two exams conducted, 1- General Proficiency Test (GPT) & 2 – Design Aptitude Test (DAT).
Pearl Academy Exam Syllabus
GPT syllabus will contain the Quantitative ability, basic Mathematics, Logical reasoning, English language & Language Ability. The topics included in DAT are Design Ability, Power of Observation & Imagination, Communication Skills, Drawing, etc.
Pearl Academy Admit Card
Candidates can download the Pearl Academy Admission 2019 Admit card through its official website. Candidates can avail the admit card for the April cycle. Admit card will also be sent by the authority on the registered e-mail ID of the candidate. Candidates have to enter the application number and Date of Birth to get the admit card.
Pearl Academy Admission Result
The Pearl Academy 2019 Results will be made available only through online mode. The result is declaring on 24th January 2019. On the basis of the result of the students, a separate merit list will be prepared by the authority to provide admissions. Take a printout of the result and preserve it for future references.
Pearl Academy Admission Procedure 2019
Distribution of seats will be done on the basis of the merit list. A merit list will be prepared on the basis of the written exam and personal interview/studio test. A formal admission offer letter will be sent to the students who will be selected for admission. Students have to pay the admission fee to secure their allotted seats.