OJEE 2021 Application Form Closed-Form Correction Available. OJEE 2021 application form can be filled by 30th July 2021. It is available via online mode only. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) is a state-level entrance exam through which admission in many degree courses like integrated Engineering (LE), MBA, pharmacy, etc. courses is provided. Candidates can also get admission in the lateral entry of engineering/technology/pharmacy/MCA programmes based on this entrance test. It also offers admission into first-year master degree courses like M.Tech/ M.Pharma/ MCA/ MBA/ M.Arch /M.Plan. Candidates can check here the OJEE application form 2021 details.
Form Correction for OJEE 2021 exam has been started from 27th July 2021 for successfully registered candidates. Click here
OJEE 2021 Application Form
Candidates have to read the information brochure carefully before filling the online OJEE application form 2021.
- The online application process has been started from 23rd July 2021.
- OJEE online application form is made available through online mode.
- The last date to apply online and pay the application fee was 31th March 2021 (Extended).
- Candidates must prepare the scanned images of photograph, full signature and left-hand thumb impression which is required to be uploaded while filling up the form.
- Candidates are allowed to submit only one application form. Multiple applications for a particular stream or in multiple streams of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
- Fill all the details carefully in the application form and take a printout of the confirmationpage for further references.
- There will be no need to send application through offline mode.
The application fee can be deposited online by using a debit card/credit card(VISA/MASTER/Maestro cards/net banking). The registration fee can also be paid through e-Challansubmitted in any of the branches of SBI bank. The application fee is given below for various offered courses:
|Group A, B, C, D, F||Rs. 1000/-|
|Group E||Rs. 1500/-|
- Domicile: Candidates should have the domicile of Odisha state.
- Age Criteria: There is no age limit for MBA/MCA/Integrated MBA/M.Pharma /M.Tech/M.Plan/M.Arch.
- For UG Courses: Candidates must pass the 12th class examination from the Odisha board or any other recognized board.
- For PG Courses: Candidates must have passed/appearing the bachelor’s degree in respective field. The graduation degree must be recognized from any university.
- For Lateral Entry (B.Tech/B.Pharma): Candidates should pass the 3 years of diploma in engineering or pharmacy with 45% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST candidates).
NOTE: For MBBS/BDS/BHMS/BAMS: Candidates can get admission into MBBS/BDS/BHMS/BAMS courses based on NEET 2021.
For Engineering Courses: Admission into B. Tech programme will be done based on JEE Main scores.
OJEE application form 2022 will be issued in July 2022. It is a state-level entrance test regulated by the state government of Odisha. It is organised for admission in Integrated MBA/Lateral Entry of Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy and various other professional courses in Odisha state.
OJEE 2021 Application Dates
In this section, we are mentioning the OJEE application form 2021.
|Commencement of online application form||23rd July 2021|
|Closing of submission of online application form||30th July 2021 (Extended)|
|Last date to pay the application fee||30th July 2021 (Extended)|
|Exam date||August 2021|
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official link (link is provided above).
- Click on “Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Application Form for OJEE 2021″.
- The ‘Application Form for OJEE-2021’ will appear on the next page.
- Select the correct application form among A, B, C, D, E and F as per your qualification eligibility and interest.
- Candidate can register only for one application form.
- Fill the application form and note down the registration number after submission.
- Click on submit button to submit your details.
- Upload the images of signature (file size should be 5kb to 50kb), photograph (file size should be 5kb to 99kb) and left hand thumb impression(file size should be 5kb to 50kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Go to payment step and pay the requisite application fee for the form selected by you.
- After payment of the application fee, take a printout o f the confirmation page and keep it safe for your own record.