Odisha CHSE Result 2022, Odisha Plus Two Result – Get Result Here. Odisha CHSE Result 2022 will be announced through online mode. The Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE), Odisha, is the authority to conduct and declare the result of the HSE examination. The board was formed on 23rd October 1982 to impart quality education for board examination. The main office of the board is situated in Bhubaneshwar, Odisha. The students can download their results in August 2022 after the written exam. In this article, students can check the complete information about Odisha CHSE Result Plus Two Result 2022.
Odisha CHSE Result 2022
The board will declare the Odisha CHSE Result 2022 for all the science, Arts, Commerce & Vocational courses.
The students who appeared in Odisha 12th board examination can check their results online mode. The test might be organised from 6th March to 28th March 2022.
The students will view their Odisha 12th Result 2022 by using their roll number or registration number.
The results will be published separately for each stream on different dates. Odisha Plus Two Result 2022 may be announced in August 2022.
In the result sheet, the subject-wise marks and overall marks obtained will be mentioned. Students must check their name and roll number on the downloaded result sheet.
Odisha Plus Two Result Analysis
Students can check the Odisha CHSE result analysis of the last few years, including the number of students who appeared, the number of students who passed, the overall passing percentage of all students and giving %age of Boys and Girls.
|Year||Number of Students Appeared||Number of Students Passed||Overall Passing Percentage||Passing %age of Boys||Passing %age of Girls|
In the last two years, the girls have achieved higher marks than the boys. In 2017, a total of 6,08,000 students appeared in the exam, which was more significant than in 2016.
The overall passing percentage in two years, i.e., 2015 and 2016, was reached higher than the other years.
However, the counting of appeared students was increased tremendously. The number of passed students was also reasonable as compared to the other board examination.
How to Check the Odisha 12th Result 2022
The students can check Odisha CHSE result 2022 with the help of given instructions.
- Navigate the official website link (link will be given above).
- Click on that link.
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Now, enter the ‘roll number’ and ‘registration number’.
- Now, click on ‘Submit’ button.
- You can also click on ‘Reset’ button in case you forget the roll number or registration number.
- The result will be displayed in the pdf format.
- Download the result and take the printout of it.
- Keep the print copy of result for future use.
Points to be Remembered
- Students must secure their roll number and registration number to get their results. Without it, students cannot check the result.
- Students can choose the courses in higher class depending upon the percentage in 12th class.
- The board will release the separate merit list for science/commerce/arts/vocational streams.
- Students can get admission on the basis of the merit list published by the respective schools.
- The original mark sheet can be accessed after one month of the declaration of online result.
- HSC mark sheet is a very important document to get admission in any institution for further studies, so, keep it safe.
How can I check my Odisha CHSE result?
Go to the official website, orissaresults.nic.in and click on the result link. Enter your roll number and application number. The result will open on the screen.
What are the passing marks in the Odisha CHSE 2022 exams?
Students need to score a minimum of 33 per cent marks in the theory and practical exams separately to pass the exams.
What if a student is not satisfied with the marks obtained in the Odisha Board 12th Arts and Commerce result 2022?
A student unsatisfied with the marks obtained in the CHSE 12th Arts and Commerce result 2022 can apply for the rechecking/re-evaluation facility offered by the Board.