NMIMS NPAT 2022: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern. NMIMS NPAT 2022 Application Form will be released from the 3rd week of February 2022 through online mode only. (NMIMS Programs After Twelfth (NMIMS NPAT) exam is conducted for admission to undergraduate and integrated degree programmes offered by the constituent colleges of SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies. Through this entrance test, admission into the Mumbai, Shirpur and Bengaluru campus of NMIMS is provided. The entrance test is conducted once a year. Here, candidates can check all the necessary details about NMIMS NPAT 2022.
NMIMS NPAT 2022
NMIMS NPAT 2022 Registration will be started from 3rd week of February 2022. Click here to apply for NMIMS NPAT exam
Note: Only additional school/ program, change of exam date, change of test city will be allowed.
Following courses are covered under the NMIMS NPAT exam:
UG Programmes: B.Tech, B.Sc Economics, B.Com (Hons.), B.Sc. Finance, BBA, B.Des
Integrated Programmes: MBA Tech (B.Tech + MBA), MBA Pharma Tech (B.Pharm + MBA)
Mumbai campus offers all the above-given courses. B.Tech, MBA (Pharma Tech), and MBA (Tech) programmes are offered on Shirpur campus. B.Sc. Finance, BBA and B.Sc Economics are offered in Bengaluru campus.
NMIMS NPAT Exam Date 2022
Check the complete exam schedule of NMIMS NPAT from the below table:
|Application starts (BBA/ B.Com (Hons.)/ B.Sc. economics)||3rd week of February 2022|
|Last date to submit applications||3rd week of June 2022|
|Last date for application correction||4th Week of June 2022|
|Availability of admit card||4th week of June 2022|
|NMIMS NPAT 2022 exam dates||4th week of June 2022|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of July 2022|
|Starting of counselling||Last week of July 2022|
NMIMS NPAT 2022 Application Form
- NMIMS NPAT 2022 application will be started from 3rd week of February 2022.
- Registrations can be done through online mode only.
- In the online application form, candidates have to upload the photograph in .jpeg format (file size should not more than 500 KB).
- There is no need to send the hard copy of filled-in application form to NMIMS office.
- Application form submission window will close on 3rd week of June 2022.
- Candidates can edit the form till 4th Week of June 2022.
The registration fee depends upon the number of school for which candidates are applying. It can be paid through credit/debit card /Net Banking /PayU. The application fee details are as follows:
|School (s)||Application Fee|
|For Programs of One School||Rs. 1800|
|For Programs of Two Schools||Rs. 3000|
|For Programs of Three Schools||Rs. 4000|
|For Programs of Four Schools||Rs. 5000|
The eligibility criteria of NMIMS NPAT for various courses is given below:
|B.Tech & MBA Tech||Qualifying Examination: Passed/appearing 10+2 examination or equivalent examination including International Baccalaureate Diploma with English and Science subjects.Minimum Marks: Candidates have to secure minimum of 50% marks in PCM for the Mumbai campus and 45% marks for the Shirpur campus. Candidates having IB diplomas and Mathematics at 10+2 level are eligible to apply.|
Diploma holders in Engineering with 50% marks are also eligible to apply. Age Criteria: Maximum age limit is 25 years.
|B.Sc Finance, BBA, B.Com (Hons.)||Qualifying Examination: Passed/appearing 10+2 examination or equivalent examination including International Baccalaureate Diploma (in any discipline) in one attempt only.Minimum Marks: To be eligible for B.Com (Hons.), minimum of 50% aggregate marks are required and for B.Sc Finance, and BBA, 60% aggregate marks are required.10+2 must be passed with Mathematics/Statistics for B.Sc Finance, BBA, B.Com (Hons.).IB diploma holders are eligible for B.Sc Finance & BBA only if they have passed the 10+2 in Mathematics/Statistics. Age Criteria: Maximum age limit is 25 years.|
|B.Sc Economics||Qualifying Examination: Candidate must have passed/appearing 10+2 or equivalent examination including International Baccalaureate Diploma (in any discipline) in one attempt only with minimum of 60% aggregate marks.Must pass 10+2 in Mathematics/Statistics.Age Criteria: Maximum age limit is 25 years.|
|MBA Pharma Tech (B.Pharm + MBA)||Qualifying Examination: Must pass/appearing 12th or its equivalent examination, including International Baccalaureate diploma with science stream (PCM or PCB) and English (compulsory subject).Minimum Marks: Minimum marks required are 50% (PCM/PCB).Age Criteria: Maximum age limit is 25 years.|
NMIMS NPAT 2022 Admit Card
NMIMS NPAT 2022 Admit Card should be accessed/downloaded from 4th week of June 2022. The candidate is required to take the printout of the hall-ticket along with one identity proof (original and photocopy) to the Examination Hall.
NMIMS NPAT Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of NMIMS NPAT is as follows:
- Shifts: The exam will be organized in two shifts in 4th week of June 2022
- Papers: The examination will be conducted in two papers: PAPER 1 (Common) & PAPER 2 (Design).
- Number of Questions: In paper 1, total 120 questions will be asked. Each part has 40 questions. In paper 2, total 60 questions will be asked. Each part has 20 questions. There will be 3 parts in the question paper of both.
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions will be asked in the entrance test.
- Subjects Covered: The Paper 1 will cover three subjects namely: Proficiency in English language, Quantitative & Numerical Ability & Reasoning and General Intelligence. Paper 2 will also cover three subjects: Spatial Ability and Visualization Skills, Observation & Problem Solving & General Awareness & Design Sensibility.
- Language: The medium of question paper will be English.
- Exam Duration: The duration of the examination will be 2 hours (Paper 1) & 1 ½ hours.
- Negative Marking: 1/4th of the marks allotted to that question will be deducted in case of marking wrong answer.
|Papers||Subjects||Number of Questions||Duration|
|Paper 1||Proficiency in the English language||40||100 minutes|
|Quantitative & Numerical Ability||40|
|Reasoning and General Intelligence||40|
|Paper 2||Spatial Ability and Visualization Skills||20||90 minutes|
|Observation & Problem Solving||20|
|General Awareness & Design Sensibility||20|
NMIMS NPAT Syllabus
NMIMS NPAT covers the subjects like English Language, Quantitative & Numerical Ability and Reasoning and General Intelligence. Questions from English Language will be based on reading comprehension, grammer, vocabulary, etc. Logical Reasoning & General Intelligence will contain questions of visual aptitude, coding and decoding, series, arranging puzzles. The Quantitative & Numerical Ability section include basic questions of Average, Probability, Profit and Loss, Areas, Series, Mixture, Decimal Fractions, etc.
How to Prepare for NMIMS NPAT
Here, we are providing some tips which helps the candidates to score good marks in the entrance test:
- Firstly, familiar yourself with the syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make the right strategy for the examination.
- Collect right books for preparation.
- Solve previous years question papers and take mock test.
- Since there is a negative marking in the examination don’t try to guess the answers.
- Proficiency in English language is required. Put efforts on grammer, reading comprehension, vocabulary.
NMIMS NPAT 2022 Result
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies will declare the NMIMS NPAT result 2022 in the 3rd week of July 2022. Result will be prepared as per the candidate’s performance in the entrance test. After the announcement of result, merit list will be published for all the courses.
NMIMS NPAT Counselling 2022
Based on the merit list, candidates will be called to attend the counselling round. The merit list will be drawn on the basis of candidate’s scores in the entrance exam. Candidates are required to attend the counselling/admission process in person. Counselling for B.Tech and MBA (Tech) will be conducted in Mumbai campus.