NMIMS NPAT 2019: Answer Key, Result, Merit List, Cut Off, Counselling
NMIMS NPAT 2019: Answer Key, Result, Merit List, Cut Off, Counselling. NMIMS NPAT 2019 Answer Key is releasing soon after the examination. (NMIMS Programs After Twelfth (NMIMS NPAT) exam is conducted for admission to undergraduate and integrated degree programmes offered by the constituent colleges of SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies. Through this entrance test, admission into Mumbai, Shirpur and Bengaluru campus of NMIMS is provided. The entrance test is conducted once in a year. Here, candidates can check all the necessary details about NMIMS NPAT 2019.
NMIMS NPAT 2019
NMIMS NPAT 2019 Hall Ticket has been released on 7th May 2019.
NMIMS NPAT 2019 Mock Test is available now for practice.
NMIMS NPAT 2019 Registration Last Date has been extended till 1st May 2019.
NMIMS NPAT 2019 Application Correction can be done till 21st April 2019 through candidate login.
Note: Only addition school/ program, change of exam date, change of test city will be allowed.
Following courses are covered under NMIMS NPAT exam:
UG Programmes: B.Tech, B.Sc Economics, B.Com (Hons.), B.Sc. Finance, BBA, B.Des
Integrated Programmes: MBA Tech (B.Tech + MBA), MBA Pharma Tech (B.Pharm + MBA)
Mumbai campus offers all the above-given courses. B.Tech, MBA (Pharma Tech), and MBA (Tech) programmes are offered on Shirpur campus. B.Sc. Finance, BBA and B.Sc Economics are offered in Bengaluru campus.
NMIMS NPAT Exam Date 2019
Check the complete exam schedule of NMIMS NPAT from the below table:
|Online Registration Commences From||11th January 2019|
|Last Date for Online Registration||1st May 2019 (Extended)|
|Last date for Form Editing||21th April 2019|
|Availability of Admit Cards/Call Letters||7th May 2019|
|Conduct of Entrance Test||12th & 13th May 2019|
|Publication of Merit List||1st week of June 2019|
|Publication of Counselling Schedule||3rd week of June 2019|
NMIMS NPAT 2019 Result
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies will declare the NMIMS NPAT result 2019 in the first week of June 2019. Result will be prepared as per the candidate’s performance in the entrance test. After the announcement of result, merit list will be published for all the courses.
NMIMS NPAT Counselling 2019
Based on the merit list, candidates will be called to attend the counselling round. The merit list will be drawn on the basis of candidate’s scores in the entrance exam. Candidates are required to attend the counselling/admission process in person. Counselling for B.Tech and MBA (Tech) will be conducted in Mumbai campus.
NMIMS NPAT 2019 Application Form
- NMIMS NPAT 2019 application has started from 11th January 2019.
- Registrations can be done through online mode only.
- In the online application form, candidates have to upload the photograph in .jpeg format (file size should not more than 500 KB).
- There is no need to send the hard copy of filled-in application form to NMIMS office.
- Application form submission window will close on 1st May 2019.
- Candidates can edit the form till 21st April 2019.
The registration fee depends upon the number of school for which candidates are applying. It can be paid through credit/debit card /Net Banking /PayU. The application fee details are as follows:
|School (s)||Application Fee|
|For Programs of One School||Rs. 1800|
|For Programs of Two Schools||Rs. 3000|
|For Programs of Three Schools||Rs. 4000|
|For Programs of Four Schools||Rs. 5000|
The eligibility criteria of NMIMS NPAT for various courses is given below:
|B.Tech & MBA Tech||
|B.Sc Finance, BBA, B.Com (Hons.)||
|MBA Pharma Tech (B.Pharm + MBA)||Qualifying Examination: Must passed/appearing 12th or its equivalent examination including International Baccalaureate diploma with science stream (PCM or PCB) and English (compulsory subject).Minimum Marks: Minimum marks required are 50% (PCM/PCB).
Age Criteria: Maximum age limit is 25 years.
NMIMS NPAT 2019 Admit Card
NMIMS NPAT 2019 Admit Card should be accessed/downloaded from 7th May 2019. The candidate is required to take the printout of the hall-ticket along with one identity proof (original and photocopy) to the Examination Hall.
NMIMS NPAT Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of NMIMS NPAT is as follows:
- Shifts: The exam will be organized in two shifts, i.e. 12th May 2019 & 13th May 2019.
- Papers: The examination will be conducted in two papers: PAPER 1 (Common) & PAPER 2 (Design).
- Number of Questions: In paper 1, total 120 questions will be asked. Each part has 40 questions. In paper 2, total 60 questions will be asked. Each part has 20 questions. There will be 3 parts in the question paper of both.
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions will be asked in the entrance test.
- Subjects Covered: The Paper 1 will cover three subjects namely: Proficiency in English language, Quantitative & Numerical Ability & Reasoning and General Intelligence. Paper 2 will also cover three subjects: Spatial Ability and Visualization Skills, Observation & Problem Solving & General Awareness & Design Sensibility.
- Language: The medium of question paper will be English.
- Exam Duration: The duration of the examination will be 2 hours (Paper 1) & 1 ½ hours.
- Negative Marking: 1/4th of the marks allotted to that question will be deducted in case of marking wrong answer.
|Papers||Subjects||Number of Questions||Duration|
|Paper 1||Proficiency in English language||40||100 minutes|
|Quantitative & Numerical Ability||40|
|Reasoning and General Intelligence||40|
|Paper 2||Spatial Ability and Visualization Skills||20||90 minutes|
|Observation & Problem Solving||20|
|General Awareness & Design Sensibility||20|
NMIMS NPAT Syllabus
NMIMS NPAT covers the subjects like English Language, Quantitative & Numerical Ability and Reasoning and General Intelligence. Questions from English Language will be based on reading comprehension, grammer, vocabulary, etc. Logical Reasoning & General Intelligence will contain questions of visual aptitude, coding and decoding, series, arranging puzzles. The Quantitative & Numerical Ability section include basic questions of Average, Probability, Profit and Loss, Areas, Series, Mixture, Decimal Fractions, etc.
How to Prepare for NMIMS NPAT
Here, we are providing some tips which helps the candidates to score good marks in the entrance test:
- Firstly, familiar yourself with the syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make the right strategy for the examination.
- Collect right books for preparation.
- Solve previous years question papers and take mock test.
- Since there is a negative marking in the examination don’t try to guess the answers.
- Proficiency in English language is required. Put efforts on grammer, reading comprehension, vocabulary.