NIPER JEE 2019: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates
NIPER JEE 2019: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates. NIPER JEE 2019 Application Form has been released on 12th April 2019. National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER), Ahmedabad conduct the Joint Entrance examination (NIPER JEE 2019). This exam is conducted for admission to MS (Pharmacy), M.Pharm, M.Tech. (Pharmacy), MBA (Pharmacy & Ph.D Course of all seven NIPERs. The admission will be thorough GPAT followed by JEE. It will be followed by the common counselling for NIPERs. In this article, we are providing details of NIPER JEE 2019 such as exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, etc.
NIPER JEE Exam Dates 2019
Official Exam dates of NIPER JEE 2019 for PG & Ph.D courses is given below:
|For PG||For Ph.D|
|Online registration starts from||12th April 2019||12th April 2019|
|Last date of online registration||15th May 2019||15th May 2019|
|Last date of receipt of filled registration slips in NIPER-Hyderabad||28th May 2019||28th May 2019|
|Admit card issue||1st June 2019||1st June 2019|
|NIPER JEE Exam date||10th June 2019||10th June 2019|
|Announcement of written result||18th June 2019||18th June 2019|
|Interview and Group Discussion for MBA (Pharm.)||9th to 10th July 2019||–|
|MBA (Pharm.) Joint Counselling (Reporting Time 11 AM )||11th July 2019||–|
|NIPER Joint Counselling for admission to Masters Programmes||12th – 14th July 2019||–|
|Interview for PhD at NIPER Ahmedabad||–||16th – 17th July 2019|
|Declaration of result at NIPER Ahmedabad website for PhD||–||18th July 2019 (10:00 AM)|
|PhD joint counselling( 2 pm onwards)||–||18th July 2019 (2:00 PM)|
NIPER JEE Application Form 2019
Candidates after reading all the details in the information brochure can apply for the application form:
- The application form can be filled and submitted through online mode.
- The online application has been started from 12th April 2019.
- The last date to pay the application fee and submit the application form will be 15th May 2019.
- Candidates have to register first and then fill the application form.
- Applicants are also required to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- At last, candidate has to send the printout of the registration form to the below address:
NIPER JEE – Master, National Institute of Pharmaceutical
Education and Research, (NIPER), Balanagar,
Hyderabad, Telangana State – 500037
The application fee can be paid through e-challan, net banking, credit card and debit card. Following is the application fee for NIPER JEE 2017:
|Option-1: M.S. (Pharm.)/M.Pharm./M.Tech. (Pharm.)||Gen/OBC/KM/PH||Rs. 1500/-|
|Option-2: M.B.A. (Pharm.)||Gen/OBC/KM/PH||Rs. 1500/-|
|Option-3:M.S. (Pharm.)/M.Pharm./M.Tech. (Pharm.) & M.B.A. (Pharm.
Here, we are providing the NIPER JEE 2019 eligibility criteria for Master’s and Ph.D courses:
For Master’s Courses
- Qualifying Exam: For M.S. (Pharm.)/M.Pharm./M.Tech. (Pharm.), the qualifying degree should be B.Pharm. or M.Sc. (Biological Sciences) or M.Sc (Organic/Analytical Chemistry/Life Sciences/Botany) or B.Tech. (Chemical Engineering) or equivalent or B.V.Sc. or M.B.B.S. or BAMS.
- Minimum Marks: The candidates have to score minimum 60% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam.
- Relaxation: For SC/ST candidates, the minimum marks required in qualifying exam should be 55%. For Physically Handicapped candidates, the minimum marks are 50%.
- Appearing candidates: Final year candidates can also apply.
For Ph.D Pharmacy Courses
- Qualifying Exam: The prerequisite qualification is M.S.(Pharm.)/M.Pharm/M.Tech.(Pharm.) in relevant discipline.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates are required to pass the qualifying exam with at least 60% marks (55% for SC/ST and 50% marks for PH candidates).
NIPER JEE Exam Pattern 2019
The given below exam pattern is same for Master and Ph.D courses:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held in offline mode.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be of MCQ type.
- Number of Questions: Total 200 questions will be asked n the exam.
- Duration of Exam: The exam will be of 2 hours.
- Negative Marking: 25% marks will be deducted for every incorrect response.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response 100% marks will be awarded.
NIPER JEE Admit Card 2019
NIPER JEE 2019 Admit Card will be available from 1st June 2019. The admit card will be issued by the NIPER, Hyderabad. Candidates are advised to download their admit card within the prescribed dates. Through admit card, candidates can know exam date, venue and exam timings.
NIPER JEE Result 2019
NIPER JEE 2019 result will be declared on 18th June 2019. The result will be published in the website. After qualifying the exam, candidates can get admission in various campuses of NIPER.
NIPER JEE Counselling 2019
After the declaration of written exam result, qualified candidates will be called for the interview and group discussion round. The NIPER JEE 2019 counselling will be held at the NIPER Hyderabad, Auditorium. The admission will be provided on the basis merit. Merit will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s score in written exam, GD & PI. Candidates have to submit the documents in original along with one set of photocopies at the time of counselling.
Documents to be produce at the time of counselling
- 10th/12th mark sheet
- Mark sheets of all semesters/years of qualifying exam
- Valid GATE/GPAT/NET Score card (if applicable)
- Admit Card of NIPER JEE 2019.
- Reservation certificate
- Medical certificate