NIMCET Application Form 2022– Apply Online Here. NIMCET application form 2022 will be released from the 2nd week of March 2022 through online mode. NIT MCA Common Entrance Test (NIMCET 2022) is regulated by the National Institute of Technology (NITs), Surathkal. It is a national level entrance exam through which students can get admission to the MCA programme offered by 11 NITs. The admission is offered on the basis of the NIMCET rank secured by the students. Here, students can access the NIMCET Application Form 2022 complete details.
NIMCET Application Form 2022
Students must check all the necessary details related to the NIMCET application form 2022. Application not complying with the instructions will be rejected.
- Students can apply through online mode only.
- NIMCET application form 2022 will be released on March 2022.
- Students can apply till April 2022.
- Click here to apply for NIMCET 2022.
- Upload your recent photograph & signature in a JPEG/JPG/PNG format.
- The size of photograph & signature should be 50 KB and 150 KB.
- Size of all the uploaded documents (aadhaar card, class X & XII marksheet, and 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th-year marksheet) must be between 50 KB and 500 KB, and format must be PDF only.
- Upload the PDF of marksheets year wise only.
- No correction will be allowed after the form submission.
- Students are informed to take the printout of the filled-in application form for future use.
The non-refundable application fee is Rs. 2,000/- for Open/OBC and Rs. 1100/- for SC/ST/PWD. The application fee can be deposit through online multiple payment options (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking).
The eligibility that candidates need to fulfil for appearing NIMCET 2022 entrance exam is given below:
- Nationality: Indian national students can apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Students must have the B.Sc/B.Sc (Hons)/BCA or B.E / B.Tech or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- Minimum Marks: Students should obtain a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or 6.5 CGPA (55% marks or 6.0 CGPA for SC, ST candidates).
- Appearing Students: Candidates who are appearing final year examination are also eligible to apply.
NIMCET Application Dates 2022
Here, we are providing the official dates of the NIMCET application form 2022:
|Online registration starts||2nd week of March 2022|
|Last date for registration||1st week of April 2022|
|Application correction||1st week of April 2022|
|Admit card availability||Last week of July 2022|
|NIMCET 2022 exam||1st week of August 2022|
How to Apply
Students need to follow the steps given below to fill the NIMCET application form 2022:
- Visit the official link (link is given above).
- Click on that link.
- A new page will be opened on the computer screen.
- Now, click on “New Registration” link.
- Fill your name, email and mobile number & click on “Reset” button.
- Then, click on “Register” button.
- A confirmation mail will be sent in your registered email ID. Confirm your account & set a password
- Now, login with “Email ID” & “Password”.
- Read the instructions given on the page.
- Click on “Application Form” option.
- Fill your general, address and communication details & click on “NEXT” button.
- Then, fill your academic details and mark information & click on “NEXT” button.
- Select minimum 3 exam city center as per your preferences & click on “Submit” button.
- Upload the scanned images of a photograph, signature & documents in prescribed format.
- Now, make payment through online mode.
- Take a print out copy of the application form further use.