NIMCET 2019 Application Form, Released – Apply Online Here
NIMCET 2019 Application Form, Released – Apply Online Here. NIMCET 2019 application form Last Date was extended till 7th April 2019. NIT MCA Common Entrance Test (NIMCET 2019) is regulated by the National Institute of Technology (NITs), Surathkal. It is a national level entrance exam through which students can get admission in MCA programme offered by 11 NITs. The admission is offered on the basis of NIMCET rank secured by the students. Here, students can access the NIMCET Application Form 2019 complete details.
NIMCET 2019 Application Form
Students must check all the necessary details related to the NIMCET application form 2019. Application not complying with the instructions will be rejected.
- Students can apply through online mode only.
- NIMCET 2019 application form has been released on 1st March 2019.
- Students can apply till 7th April 2019 (Extended).
- Upload your recent photograph & signature in a JPEG/JPG/PNG format.
- The size of photograph & signature should be 50 KB and 150 KB.
- Size of all the uploaded documents (aadhaar card, class X & XII marksheet, and 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th-year marksheet) must be between 50 KB and 500 KB, and format must be PDF only.
- Upload the PDF of marksheets year wise only.
- No correction will be allowed after the form submission.
- Students are informed to take the printout of the filled-in application form for future use.
The non-refundable application fee is Rs. 2,000/- for Open/OBC and Rs. 1100/- for SC/ST/PwD. The application fee can be deposit through online multiple payment options (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking).
The eligibility that candidates need to fulfill for appearing NIMCET 2019 entrance exam is given below:
- Nationality: Indian national students can apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Students must have the B.Sc/B.Sc (Hons)/BCA or B.E / B.Tech or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- Minimum Marks: Students should obtain a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or 6.5 CGPA (55% marks or 6.0 CGPA for SC, ST candidates).
- Appearing Students: Candidates who are appearing final year examination are also eligible to apply.
NIMCET Application Dates 2019
Here, we are providing the official dates of NIMCET 2019 application form:
|Notification release||26th February 2019|
|Starting of online application||1st March 2019|
|Last date of online application||7th April 2019 (Extended)
|Examination Date||27th May 2019|
How to Apply
Students need to follow the steps given below to fill the NIMCET 2019 application form:
- Visit the official link (link is given above).
- Click on that link.
- A new page will be opened on the computer screen.
- Now, click on “New Registration” link.
- Fill your name, email and mobile number & click on “Reset” button.
- Then, click on “Register” button.
- A confirmation mail will be sent in your registered email ID. Confirm your account & set a password
- Now, login with “Email ID” & “Password”.
- Read the instructions given on the page.
- Click on “Application Form” option.
- Fill your general, address and communication details & click on “NEXT” button.
- Then, fill your academic details and mark information & click on “NEXT” button.
- Select minimum 3 exam city center as per your preferences & click on “Submit” button.
- Upload the scanned images of a photograph, signature & documents in prescribed format.
- Now, make payment through online mode.
- Take a print out copy of the application form further use.