NIFT Application Form 2022 – Apply Here. NIFT 2022 Admission Form will be released from December 2021. It is a national level entrance test managed by the NIFT, Mumbai. National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) offers various UG & PG professional courses in the university and its affiliated campuses. These courses are offered in the field of fashion & design. The Institution organises the NIFT entrance exam once a year. In this article, candidates can get the complete information about NIFT 2022 Application Form.
After closing the window to edit, the application form/registration category filled up in the application form will not be changed at any stage. Therefore, candidates/guardians have been advised to fill-up the application form with due diligence.
NIFT 2022 Application Form
Candidates can fill the NIFT Admission Form 2022 online mode from our website. The other details of the application form are listed below.
- There is no other mode to fill the NIFT 2022 Application Form.
- NIFT Registration 2022 will be started from 2nd week of December 2021.
- Click here to apply for NIFT exam
- Candidate can fill the application form till 3rd week of January 2022 without late fee.
- After the last date of form filling, candidates can fill the application with a late fee of Rs. 5000 till 3rd week of January 2022.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned images, i.e. Photograph & Signature in a JPEG format.
- Keep the printout of the filled application form for further reference.
The application fee is Rs. 1500 (Rs 750 for ST/SC/PHP categories). Candidates can pay the application fee online (credit/debit card) and offline mode (DD). The Demand Draft should be made in favour of “NIFT HO” payable at New Delhi. Candidates who pay the fee through DD have to submit the filled application form along with DD in the given address:
All India Management Association Management House,
14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Below we have given the eligibility criteria for UG & PG courses separately:
- The upper age limit for UG courses is 23 years as on 1st October 2022.
- There is 5 year relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates.
- For PG courses, there is no age limit.
For UG Courses:
- Candidates must pass their 10+2 examination from any recognized Central/State Board.
- Candidates who complete 3 or 4 years diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education are also eligible.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
For PG Courses:
- Candidates have to qualify bachelor degree from a recognized university.
- For M.Des courses, diploma candidates from NIFT/NID can also apply.
- Appearing Candidates are also eligible to apply.
NIFT Application Dates 2022
Here we have given the official schedule of the NIFT exam application:
|Registration Process started from||2nd week of December 2021|
|Last date of online registration||3rd week of January 2022|
|Last date of registration with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||3rd week of January 2022|
|Window to edit/update the Application Form||4th week of January 2022|
|Availability of admit card through online mode||1st week of February 2022|
|Written test for UG & PG||3rd week of February 2022|
|Release of answer key||3rd week of February 2022|
|Last date to submit objection on answer key||4th week of February 2022|
|Result of Written Entrance Examination||3rd week of March 2022|
|Last date of registration for Foreign nationals/ NRIs/SAARC||Last week of April 2022|
|Situation test/ GD/Interview||April/ May 2022|
|Declaration of the final result (Online)||End of May/ June 2022|
|Counselling Registration from||End of May/ June 2022|
NIFT Application Correction 2022
Candidates can make corrections in the NIFT application from the 4th week of January 2022. The modification (edit/update) can be done till January 2022 (4:00 PM). Applicants will be allowed to review and correct their personal information (changing the City of Examination is not permitted) in the application form.
- Application fee already paid will not be refunded in case the application is found not eligible for admissions to NIFT after editing/updating of the application form.
- It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to provide correct information during the application process. At any stage, if it is found that the information provided by the candidate is not true, NIFT has the right to cancel his/her candidature. Any direct or indirect attempt to influence the management and employees of the institute will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate.
How to Apply for NIFT Entrance Exam
Candidates can fill the NIFT application form 2022 by following the procedure given below:
- Go to the official website. (Link is given above)
- Click on that link.
- Read the instructions carefully to fill the application form.
- Fill your basic details to login to apply online such as candidate name, date of birth, category, email id, programme type, programme applied for, etc.
- Now, click on the submit button.
- Click on the “Proceed to Login”.
- Login with the “Email Id” & “Date or Birth” & click on the submit button.
- Select Step 1 & fill the application form correctly.
- After filling all the details, click on the “Save” button.
- Now, select step 2 for uploading scanned photograph & signature.
- The size of the upload images should not be greater than 50 KB & image size should be JPG/JPEG format.
- Now, Click on the next button.
- Select the mode of payment and pay the requisite fee.
- Note down your reference number for future use.
- At last take a printout of the application form for future reference.