NIFT Application Form 2019 Released – Apply Here
NIFT Application Form 2019 Released – Apply Here. NIFT Application Form 2019 with late fee can be filled till 2nd January 2019. It is a national level entrance test managed by the NIFT, Mumbai. National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) offers various UG & PG professional courses in the university and its affiliated campuses. These courses are offered in the field of fashion & designing. The Institution organizes NIFT entrance exam once in a year. In this article, candidates can get the complete information about NIFT 2019 Application Form.
NIFT 2019 Application Correction
Candidates can make correction in NIFT application from 30th December 2018. The correction (edit/update) can be done till 2nd January 2019 (4:00 PM). Applicants will be given an opportunity to review and correct their personal information (changing the City of Examination is not permitted) in the application form.
- Application fee already paid will not be refunded in case the application is found not eligible for admissions to NIFT after editing/updating of the application form.
- It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to provide correct information during the application process. At any stage, if it is found that the information provided by the candidate is not true, NIFT has the right to cancel his/her candidature. Any direct or indirect attempt to influence the management and employees of the institute will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate.
After closing the window to edit the application form/registration category filled up in the application form will not be changed at any stage. Therefore, candidates/guardians have advised to fill-up the application form with due diligence.
NIFT 2019 Application Form
Candidates are able to fill the NIFT Admission Form 2019 through online mode from our website. The other details of the application form are listed below.
- There is no other mode to fill the NIFT 2019 Application Form.
- NIFT Registration 2019 has been started from 20th October 2018.
- Candidate can fill the application form till 29th December 2018 without late fee.
- After the last date of form filling, candidates can fill the application with a late fee of Rs. 5000 till 2nd January 2019.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned images, i.e. Photograph & Signature in a JPEG format.
- Keep the printout of the filled application form for further reference.
The application fee is Rs. 1500 (Rs 750 for ST/SC/PHP categories). Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode (credit/debit card) and offline mode (DD). The Demand Draft should be made in favour of “NIFT HO” payable at New Delhi. Candidates, those pay the fee through DD they have to submit the filled application form along with DD in the given address:
All India Management Association Management House,
14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Below we have given the eligibility criteria for UG & PG courses separately:
- The upper age limit for UG courses is 23 years as on 1st October 2019.
- There is 5 year relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates.
- For PG courses, there is no age limit.
For UG Courses:
- Candidates must pass their 10+2 examination from any recognized Central/State Board.
- Candidates who complete 3 or 4 years diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education are also eligible.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
For PG Courses:
- Candidates have to qualify bachelor degree from a recognized university.
- For M.Des courses, diploma candidates from NIFT/NID can also apply.
- Appearing Candidates are also eligible to apply.
NIFT Application Dates 2019
Here we have given the official schedule of the NIFT exam application:
|Starting Date of online application||20th October 2018|
|Last date of Submission of Application Form||29th December 2018|
|Closing of online registration with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||2nd January 2019|
|Window to edit / update the Application Form||30th December 2018 to 2nd January 2019|
|NIFT 2019 Exam Date||21st January 2019|
How to Apply for NIFT Entrance Exam
Candidates can fill the NIFT application form 2019 by following the procedure given below:
- Go to the official website. (Link is given above)
- Click on that link.
- Read the instructions carefully to fill the application form.
- Fill your basic details to login to apply online such as candidate name, date of birth, category, email id, programme type, programme applied for, etc.
- Now, click on the submit button.
- Click on the “Proceed to Login”.
- Login with the “Email Id” & “Date or Birth” & click on the submit button.
- Select Step 1 & fill the application form correctly.
- After filling all the details, click on the “Save” button.
- Now, select step 2 for uploading scanned photograph & signature.
- The size of the upload images should not be greater than 50 KB & image size should be JPG/JPEG format.
- Now, Click on the next button.
- Select the mode of payment and pay the requisite fee.
- Note down your reference number for future use.
- At last take a printout of the application form for future reference.