On 20th February, replacing the existing forms of Provident fund withdrawal, Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has introduced a new EPF Composite Claim Form. The motive behind the introduction of this new form is to simplify the full & partial withdrawal of the Provident fund amount. Now check more details for "New PF withdrawal Form, Single form to withdraw EPF - New Features" from below....
What were the withdrawal forms effective earlier?
|Form-10c||To claim the Employee Pension Scheme|
|Form 31||To partially withdraw from your PF account for the purpose like marriage, house buying or medical emergency.|
|Form 19||To withdraw from your PF account at the time of retirement or leaving the job|
Features of new EPF withdrawal form:1. Replacement of old forms to avoid the hassle of multiple forms:
- EPS (pension) withdrawal
- EPF final settlement
- Partial / advance withdrawal on account of
- Medical treatment of self/family member
- Housing Loan, Purchase of site, Construction of house, renovation of house etc
- One year before retirement
- Marriage of self / son / daughter / brother / sister etc.,
- Investment in Varistha Pension Bima Yojana
New Instructions for PF withdrawal Form:
- Earlier advance stamped receipt with a 1-rupee revenue stamp was necessary. The same is not required from February 20th
- Purpose of advance & documents required: (The purpose may be one of the following):
- Housing Loan/Purchase of site/house/flat or for construction/Addition alteration in existing house/Repayment of Housing loan: - No document is required. New Declaration Form/Utilization Certificate required earlier has been discontinued.
- Illness of member/family: - i) Certificate of doctor and ii) Certificate by employer that ESIC facility is not available to the member may be submitted by the member.
- Marriage of self/son/daughter/brother/sister: - No document/Marriage Card is required.
- Post Matriculation education of children: No document is required.
- Lockout or closure of factory/Cut in supply of electricity: No document is required
- Natural calamity: No document is required.
- Purchasing equipment by physically handicapped: Medical certificate is required.
- One year before retirement: - 90% of total PF balance can be withdrawn. No document is required.
- Investment in Varistha Pension Bima Yojana: - 90% of total PF balance can be transferred to LIC. No document is required.
- Check EPF Balance by Missed Call, SMS
- EPF Universal account number (UAN)
- Withdrawing EPF without Employer’s Attestation
- Difference Between Net Salary, Gross Salary and CTC
- Reverse Mortgage
- Check UAN Status
- Online Procedure of PF Registration for Employer
- Employee Provident Fund