NEST Counselling 2022, Schedule, Selection & Admission Procedure. NEST counselling 2022 will be conducted separately by the two participating institutions. National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) is conducted to offer admission in 5 years of integrated M.Sc programmes at NISER, Bhubaneshwar and UM-DAE CEBS, Mumbai. It is a national level entrance examination. Here, we provide the NEST counselling 2022 details, including the procedure, schedule, etc.
To read more information about the NEST exam, click here
NEST Counselling 2022
Candidates who will appear in the entrance exam will be eligible for the NEST counselling rounds. NISER and UM-DAE CEBS will conduct their counselling. The counselling will be conducted through offline mode only. It will be conducted in three rounds. The counselling in both institutions will take place simultaneously. Candidates have to appear in person at the counselling venue on the scheduled date & time. Based on the attendance of the candidates, both NISER & UM-DAE CEBS will publish the original merit list, which is a combined “modified merit list”. Without document verification, the candidate will not be allowed to sit in the counselling.
NEST Counselling Schedule 2022
The counselling will be started from the first week of July 2022. The counselling will be conducted on different dates in both participating institutions. After seat allotment, the n first round of counselling, if the seat remains vacant, the second counselling will be shown. The second round of counselling and waitlist will be published in the fourth week of July 2022. Candidates can check the final wait list from the website after releasing it. Candidates are advised to follow the counselling schedule given by the official authority.
Reservation of Seats
|J&K Candidates||Two seat in each institution|
NEST Admission Procedure 2022
From the given below details, candidates can get the counselling procedure of NEST 2022.
- Candidates have to fill the application form first in order to participate in counselling.
- Candidates can select the venue for attending the counselling according to their convenience.
- On verifying the original documents, candidates will be allowed to enter in further process.
- Candidates those will claim for the reserved category, must produce the relevant certificate.
- In counselling candidates have to select the college and course preference.
- By paying the demand draft of requisite fee, candidates can get the admission in the allotted college.
- The authority will give the offer letter with which candidate can get admission in allotted college.
Candidates have to bring these certificates, which are given below, on the day of counselling.
- 10th and 12th class marksheet
- 12th class passing certificate
- School leaving/college leaving/transfer certificate
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Non-creamy layer certificate issued on or after June 1, 2020 (candidates those belong to OBC category)
- Disability Certificate from Govt./Municipal hospital (in case of PD candidates)
- Domicile Certificate (for J&K quota)
- Demand Draft of Rs. 10,000/- in favor of UM-DAE CBS, Mumbai towards initial payment of fees.
- Two self-attested photocopies of the following documents has to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Proof of Citizenship/PIO/OCI card (applicable only if born outside India)
- Proof of Date of Birth (applicable only if DOB is not mentioned in any of the documents above)