NEST Application Form 2019 Released – Apply Online Here. NEST 2019 Application Fee Payment Process has been re-opened. National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) is a national level entrance examination. NEST exam is conducted for admission to the five years integrated M.Sc course. This course is offered at NISER (National Institute of Science Education and Research) Bhubaneswar & UM-DAE CEBS (University of Mumbai-Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences), Mumbai. Candidates can check details of NEST 2019 Application Form including eligibility, exam dates, how to apply, etc.
NEST Application Form 2019
NOTE: To facilitate application submission for all registered applicants, we will open the payment gateway for NEST fee payment from 12th March, Monday, 12:00 PM, till 14th March, Wednesday, 18:00 hrs. Those who are registered, but payment is incomplete, may login with userID and password on the login page (check status button), and attempt payment through the payment gateway. No further requests regarding failed transactions or multiple payments will be entertained, for payment transactions done during this period. Note that no new applicant registration is allowed.
NEST 2019 Application Form can be filled till 5th March 2019.
For the registration, candidates need to register themselves in the website. The information related to NEST 2019 application form is given below:
- NEST 2019 Registration was started from 1st January 2019 through online mode only.
- There was no offline mode to apply for the NEST entrance exam.
- The last date to apply for the NEST exam was the 5th March 2019.
- Before filling the application form, candidates must read the NEST online application procedure carefully.
- During the application form filling, candidates have to upload scanned images of signature and photograph.
- Keep the printout of the filled application form for further use.
The application fee for Male (General/OBC) was Rs. 1000 and for SC/ST/female/PwD candidates was Rs. 500. Candidates can pay the application fee through Credit/Debit card or Net banking.
The eligibility criteria prescribed by the authority to appear in the exam are given below. Candidates can apply for the NEST after reading the complete eligibility criteria:
- Age Criteria: Candidates must be born on or after 1st August 1998 (for GEN & OBC Candidates).
- Relaxation: There is 5 years relaxation in age limit for SC/ST/PwD Candidates.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should pass the 12th standard examination from any recognized board in 2017 & 2018.
- Subjects: Candidates have to qualify the above examination with science stream, i.e. Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics in classes XI and XII.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must obtain minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PwD categories) in aggregate (or equivalent grade) in 10+2 level or equivalent examination.
- Appearing Candidates: Appearing Candidates can also apply.
NEST Application Dates 2019
Through this section students can check the official exam schedule of NEST Application:
|Starting of Online Application from||1st January 2019|
|Closing date to apply||5th March 2019|
|Fee Payment Re-open||12th March 2019|
|Last date for fee payment||14th March 2019 (6:00 PM)|
|NEST Exam date||2nd June 2019|
How to Apply
Here we are providing complete details about how to apply for NEST 2019:
- Visit the website. (Link is given above).
- Click on the link.
- Now, you have to register yourself by entering your basic details.
- After filling the basic details, you will receive an email regarding confirming the registration in the registered email id.
- Click on the link to confirm the registration.
- Now, you have to log in with the registered email id & password.
- The NEST application form 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill your basic information such as personal information, choice of exam centres and academic details.
- Now, click on the save & proceed button to the next page.
- Note down your application number for future use.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph & signature in the JPEG format.
- The size of the scanned images should be maximum 100 KB each.
- Now, you have to submit your application fee through the online payment gateway.
- Verify your all filled details properly & click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page for future use.