NEET PG 2021: Admit card, Result, Counselling, Application. NEET PG 2021 Admit Card has been released on 6th September 2021. The exam date has been announced. NEET PG (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test–Post Graduate) is a national level examination organised by the NBE (National Board of Examinations). Candidates looking for admission in MD/MS or PG Diploma Courses can appear in the NEET PG exam. Top colleges and universities of the country give admission in PG Medical courses based on NEET PG score. Through this article, candidates can check the NEET PG 2021 exam details, including dates, rank card, scorecard, counselling, etc.
NEET PG 2021 Notifications
NEET PG 2021 Admit Card is available now. Candidates can download their Admit Cards by using their login credentials. Download from here now.
NEET MDS 2021 Admit Card is available now. Candidates can download their Admit Cards by using their login credentials.
NEET PG 2021 & NEET MDS 2021 Demo Test are available now for practice.
Notice has been released regarding editing the field in NEET PG 2021 & NEET MDS 2021 Application Form. Candidates can make changes in the relevant area till 7th April 2021 through login.
NOTE: A candidate cannot submit the application form for NEET-PG 221 & NEET-MDS 2021 more than once.
NEET PG 2021 & NEET MDS 2021 Exam Dates have been released now. The exam will be conducted on 11th September 2021.
Notice has been released regarding the Requirement of the Aadhaar number for NEET-PG and NEET-MDS 2021.
NEET PG 2021 Exam Date
Students can check the official dates of the NEET PG & NEET MDS exam from the table given below:
|Starting of online application||23rd February 2021|
|Closing of application form||15th March 2021|
|Application form re-start||16th August 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||20th August 2021|
|Correction window||19th to 21st March 2021|
|Final edit window to rectify deficient/ incorrect image||2nd to 7th April 2021|
|Release of admit card||6th September 2021|
|Exam date||11th September 2021|
|Releasing of result||September 20021|
NEET PG Admit Card
The NEET PG 2021 admit card is available online in candidates registered email ID four days before the examination date. Candidates have to take the printout of the admit card through the official link and paste a photograph in it. Candidates also have to bring valid photo ID proof (PAN card, Driving license, Voter ID, Passport or Aadhaar Card) at the examination centre. Without a valid admit card, candidates will not be permitted to appear in the examination.
NEET PG Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: The exam was organized in online (computer-based test) mode.
- Type of Question: Multiple choice questions was asked in the examination.
- Language: The question paper was asked in the English language.
- Duration: The exam duration was 3-1/2 hours.
- Session: The examination was organized on a single day in one session, i.e all candidates were taking the same question paper.
- There was not be any equating or scaling of the marks obtained by the candidate.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, four marks is allotted to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: The negative marking is done in this examination. There is 25% (1 mark) negative marking for incorrect answers.
|Topics||No. of Questions|
|Medicine Dermatology And Venereology||37|
|Social And Preventive Medicine||25|
|Radiodiagnosis & Radiotherapy||12 (6+6)|
|Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics & Anaesthesia||46|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||25|
NEET PG Syllabus
The syllabus will contain various topics of subjects or knowledge areas. The syllabus is prescribed by the Medical Council of India (MCI) with prior approval from the Government of India. The syllabus comprised of topics like Anatomy, Ophthalmology, Physiology & many others. Students should prepare as per the syllabus to score well in the examination.
How to Prepare for NEET PG
- First of all, gather all the details about the syllabus officially prescribed for the examination.
- Make a proper time-table and prepare accordingly.
- Consider the good books and study materials for your preparations.
- Prepare short notes on the important topics and prepare them at the end of preparations.
- Practice previous year question papers and sample papers it help you to understand the exam pattern.
- Take care of your health, do yoga and meditation it will help to concentrate on your studies.
The list of cities where the NEET PG 2021 exam was conducted is as follows:
Agra, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Ajmer, Aligarh, Allahabad, Ambala, Amravati, Amritsar, Anand, Arrah, Asansol, Balasore, Bareilly, Bengaluru, Berhampur-Ganjam, Bhagalpur, Bhatinda, Bhilai, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bikaner, Bilaspur, Bokaro, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chirala, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Darbhanga, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Dhenkanal, Dibrugarh, Gandhinagar, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Greater Noida, Guntur, Gurugram, Guwahati, Gwalior, Haldwani, Hamirpur, Hazaribagh, Hisar, Hooghly, Hubballi (Hubli), Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jalgaon, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jhansi, Jodhpur, Jorhat, Kakinada, Kalaburagi (Gulbarga), Kannur, Kanpur, Karimnagar, Karnal, Kohima, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kozhikode, Kurnool, Kurukshetra, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangaluru (Mangalore), Meerut, Mehsana, Mohali, Mumbai, Muzaffarnagar, Muzaffarpur, Mysuru (Mysore), Nagpur, Naharlagun, Namakkal, Nanded, Navi Mumbai, Nellore, Noida, Panaji, Panipat, Patiala, Patna, Pune, Rajahmundry, Rajkot, Ranchi, Roorkee, Rourkela, Sagar, Salem, Samba, Sambalpur, Satna, Shillong, Shivamogga (Shimoga), Sikar, Silchar, Siliguri, Surat, Tezpur, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Tirupathi, Udaipur, Udupi, Ujjain, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram & Warangal.
NEET PG Answer Key 2021
The answer key will be released by the authority after a few hours of the examination. Candidates will check the answer key through online mode. With the help of the key, candidates can get a rough idea about how many marks they will be a score in the examination. Some coaching Institutions will also release the tentative answer key.
NEET PG Result
The NEET PG 2021 Results will be provided to students soon. The result can be checked via online mode through the website. The NEET PG score is valid for admission to the current admission session, i.e. 2021. The NEET PG 2021 All India Rank (ranking of a candidate amongst all the appeared candidates)/Rank Card will be released soon. Candidates should keep the printout of the result and preserve it till the admission process gets over. Results for 50% AQI seats will be declared soon on the official website.
NEET PG 2021 Counselling
A merit list is prepared based on marks scored by the candidates in the NEET-PG examination. The merit list is categorised into, i.e. All India NEET PG 2021 rank, All India 50% quota rank, All India 50% quota category rank and State quota/ Private medical colleges rank. Candidates can participate in the NEET PG counselling process according to their rank. The counselling registration has been started on 20th august 2021. In the counselling process, candidates have to fill their choices of colleges and courses. Admission will be made as per the rank, filled preferences and seat availability. The seat allotment result will be published.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling/Admission
- NEET PG 2021 Admit Card & Rank Card.
- 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- Graduation certificates.
- Transfer certificates.
- Category certificates (if applicable).
- Counselling call letter.
- Recent passport size photographs.
NEET PG Registration 2021
- The NEET PG Application Form 2021 was released from 23rd February 2021.
- Candidates can register for this exam via online mode through the website.
- Firstly, create a profile on the website by entering registration details.
- Fill all the required details such as personal, academic, address, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, photo ID, SMC/MCI & other certificates in the prescribed format.
- Schedule the examination date, time and center as per your preferences.
- Candidates have to make the fee payment through online mode.
- After completing the application, take the printout of the confirmation page for further use.
- The registration fee was Rs. 3750/- for Gen/OBC candidates and Rs. 2750/- for SC/ST/PWD/PH categories.
- The payment should be made through debit/credit card or net banking.
- Payment cannot be made through offline mode.
Here we are providing the essential eligibility criteria of the NEET PG exam:
- Nationality: Only Indian nationals can apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must hold an MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized by the MCI.
- Internship: Students should have completed one year of internship or likely to complete the internship on or before 31st March 2019.
- All India 50% Quota seats: Students who have studied or passed MBBS from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Jammu & Kashmir states are not eligible for this quota.