NEET PG Result 2019 Declared – Check Here
NEET PG Result 2019 Declared – Check Here. NEET MDS 2019 Result for All India 50% quota seats has been released now (revised). NEET PG is a national level entrance exam which is conducted by the National Board of Examination. It is organized every year to offer admission in MD/MS or PG Diploma programmes. Many medical colleges consider the NEET PG score card for providing admissions in their campuses. Through written examination, candidates can get admission in government and private medical colleges of India. Candidates can check the NEET PG 2019 Result complete information in this article.
NEET PG Result 2019
Check Important Points:
- Candidates from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana state are also eligible for 50% AIQ quota PG MDS Courses (2019 admission session) as Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are participating in the counseling for All India 50% quota Post Graduate MDS seats this year.
- Candidates who have studied/passed BDS from the State of J & K state are not eligible for All India 50% quota seats. However, the candidates who were nominated by the Government of India (under central pool seats) to do BDS from Dental Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir are eligible for admission to All India 50% quota Post Graduate MDS Courses.
- The Revised All India 50% Quota Score card of candidates who are eligible for online counseling for All India 50% quota seats can be seen and downloaded from the above link.
- Copy of score card will not to be sent to individual candidates.
- The Revised All India 50% Quota Score card mentions:
- Revised All India 50% quota rank: This is the revised overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in NEET-MDS 2019 after applying tie-breaker criteria and are eligible for All India 50% quota seats, and is valid for All India 50% quota Post Graduate MDS Courses of 2019 admission session only.
- Revised All India 50% quota category rank: This is the revised overall merit position of the candidate in the category (OBC/SC/ST) as opted by the candidate in NEET-MDS 2019 for All India 50% quota seats, and is valid for All India 50% quota Post Graduate MDS Courses of 2019 admission session only.
- The selected candidates are advised to send their queries regarding counseling, if any, to email id: [email protected] .
NEET MDS 2019 Result has been declared now on 27th January 2019.
NEET PG 2019 Result has been declared on 24th January 2019.
NEET PG Result 2019 has been released by the authority after some days of the completion of written test. The authority also releases the result in pdf format in which the name of qualified candidates along with category, score (out of 1500) and result status (qualified and not qualified) will be mentioned. Qualified candidates will be issued a unique All India NEET PG rank in top to bottom of their scores. NEET PG Rank Card 2019 is available on 15th February 2019. The final merit list or category-wise merit list for 50% state quota seats will be published by the States/UT/Institutes. Only qualified candidates can participate in the online counselling.
NEET PG Result Date 2019
NEET PG Result 2019 was released through online mode. The result has been declared on 24th January 2019. Candidates can download the result from the website. NEET PG written examination was conducted on 7th January 2019. NEET PG 2019 All India Rank (ranking of a candidate amongst all the appeared candidates)/Rank Card has been released on 15th February 2019. Result for 50% AIQ seats has been declared on 28th February 2019.
NEET PG 2019 Score Card
In NEET PG 2019 scorecard the candidate’s all India rank is printed along with other details. Candidates can download their result cum score card from the website. Candidates have to use their testing ID and date of birth to download their score card. Result can also be seen through offline mode at Notice Board at Ansari Nagar Office of National Board of Examinations, New Delhi. Score card is not be sent to the any candidate individually. From below given table candidates can check the last year category-wise cut-off marks criteria.
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off Marks (out of 1500)||Remarks|
|General (UR)||50% Percentile||705.9194||Candidates scoring equal to or more than cut-off marks will declared as qualified.|
|SC/ST/OBC||40% Percentile||655.1766||ST/SC/OBC candidates obtained equal to or more than the cut-off score will be declared as qualified|
|Person with Disability||45% Percentile||680.0611||UR-PH candidates securing equal to or more than cut-off scores will be declared as qualified.|
How to Download Result
To download the NEET PG result candidates have to follow the instructions given below:
- Go to the official website link (link is given above).
- The ‘NEET PG Score Card (All India 50% Quota)’ will appear in front of you.
- Enter your testing ID and date of birth.
- Click on submit button to generate the result.
- A pdf file will generate in the computer screen.
- Check your result status along with obtained marks.
- Keep extra printouts of it for further procedures.