NEET PG Application Form 2022 – Apply Now. NEET PG 2022 will be organised in April 2022. NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) PG is the national level exam conducted by the NBE (National Board of Examination) to offer admission to MD/MS or PG Diploma courses. Most of the medical colleges provide admission based on NEET PG scores except AIIMS, JIPMER. Candidates can check the NEET PG Application Form 2022, including eligibility, exam dates, how to apply, etc.
To know more details about NEET PG exam, click here
NEET PG Application Form 2022
The complete information of NEET PG application 2022 registration is given below:
- Candidates can register for NEET PG 2022 through online mode only.
- The NEET PG application form 2022 will be released from 4th week of February 2022.
- Candidates have to apply before the last date, i.e. 2nd to 3rd week of March 2022.
- At the time of filling the application form, Candidates will be asked to enter information like personal details, academic details, address, etc.
- Candidates also have to schedule their examination date, time and venue at the time of registration.
The registration fee was Rs. 3750/- for General/OBC candidates and SC/ST/PwD category candidates; it was Rs. 2750/-. The application fee can be paid through a Debit card/Credit card/Net banking. Payment can be made through online mode only. No other mode of payment will be entertained.
The eligibility criteria prescribed by the competent authority for NEET PG 2022 is given below. Candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying.
- Nationality: Only Indian candidates can apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must possess MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Internship Required: One year of internship must be completed before 31st March 2022.
- All India 50% Quota seats: Candidates those who studied or passed MBBS from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Jammu & Kashmir states are not eligible for 50% All India Quota seats.
NEET PG Application Dates 2022
Through this section, students can check the official application dates of NEET PG 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Release of Notification||4th week of February 2022|
|Availability of online application||4th week of February 2022|
|Last date to apply online||2nd to 3rd week of March 2022|
|Correction window opens for all candidates||3rd week of March 2022|
|Final Correction window opens for rectification in images – photograph, thumb impression and signature||1st week of April 2022|
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of April 2022|
|NEET PG 2022 exam||3rd week of April 2022|
|Announcement of result||Last week of May 2022|
How to Apply
Candidates can check here the application procedure for NEET PG 2022.
- Firstly, students need to create their profile on the website by entering their name, gender, email, mother’s name and father’s name.
- After registration, candidates can proceed to fill the application form.
- Candidates need to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, photo ID, SMC/MCI & other certificates in the specified format.
- Thereafter, the candidate has to schedule the time, date and venue for the examination.
- Fee payment is the last step.
- After successful submission of the application form and fee payment, the candidate must take a printout of the confirmation page for future references.